melting clocks and tigers waiting to be tamed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
i love those transparent tops, you know, the kind that you can half see-thru, not mesh though, i dont like the trashy stuff l.mullen wears... but the see-thru look is very alluring, often times more so than the straight on topless look, not that i would legislate against it, i remember walking around in europe and the billboards and store windows would have models supporting the bra-less look, we dont support that here, Puritans wont have it

is that what you were getting at earlier, old boy?

ah, clever work chap.

i remember old europe combining a shelter-bra with one of those lace-lillies to get a fananitical "cup de la unhook in la back" bra (it was in france) and the looks i got from the people that saw me try it on were not something i ever wanted to experience again no thank you not ever not soon not later not now, old boy.

:wink:

:| The Wanderer returns with a thread title quoting Coldplay. :crack: What has happened to the world? :shrug:

... and of course he gets it wrong too. :angry:

Wanderer, I am adding you to my geography list. You live in DC.

I don't understand this thread. The heading is a line from my current favorite song (Coldplay's "Clocks") so I thought this would be cool. Uh, :censored: :censored: :censored:..............

Last edited:
it really isnt all that complicated.

i may have to start making more threads involving coldplay lyrics and dead painters reincarnated in haiti

Back
Top Bottom