Mel Gibson Arrested for Drunk Driving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
defamer.com

Leo Benjamin, Jr.
Adrian's Hair Center
Hair Loss Expert

HAIR EXPERT WEIGHS IN ON MEL GIBSON'S OUTBURST

Mel Gibson --he's handsome, successful and according to hair loss expert Leo Benjamin, Jr., the actor's recent verbal outburst is "typical of a male client who is starting to lose his hair."

According to Benjamin, Gibson's in denial about his hair loss. "He's angry at the world. He feels cheated and looks older than he really is. Mel looks in the mirror and it's not the same person he is use to seeing.We see this all the time."

Leo Benjamin, Jr. is the owner Adrian's Hair Center, one of the most well know and successful hair restoration centers in South Florida for both men and women. Adrian's Hair Center offers non-surgical hair replacement options for men and women experiencing hair loss.

Benjamin has been a leader in the hair loss industry for over 25 years and has helped hundreds of people restore their appearance and confidence. He's watched the industry grow and evolve and has a keen understanding of what both men and women want when it comes to hair replacement.

Another picture from that night.

drunkmel.jpg

Sure looks like he just drinking water. :)

Last edited:
http://assimilatedpress.blogspot.com/

Malibu, California - A visibly agitated Mel Gibson today struck out against the media for reporting the facts of his arrest and said that he was being crucified simply because he is a hate-filled, misogynistic, anti-Semite with delusions of omnipotence. Said Gibson to the assembled news organizations gathered outside his ocean front residence, "F*** you all! You're all F***ing Jews. You too, sugar tits. You're nailing me to the f***ing cross just like you did Jesus. Yeah, I'm a hate-filled, misogynistic, anti-Semite with delusions of omnipotence. So f***ing what?"

When a reporter informed Gibson that Jesus was a Jew as was Mary, Gibson appeared momentarily stunned and then said "Well, f*** Jesus then! And f*** Mary too!"

In a related development, the Malibu police department denied that there was any favoritism or corruption involved in the preferential treatment Gibson received. Said Sheriff Lee Baca, "Mel Gibson was treated the same way every millionaire who gives me thousands of dollars is treated."

Now that he and Tom Cruise have turned out to be nuts, it really hurts the rewatchability of the Lethal Weapon flicks and Tom Cruise in any serious, believable, male roles.

It's almost as bad as Mr. Rooney from Ferris Bueller turning out to be a child molester in real life

:sad:

In any language, Gibson is a real schmuck
Director's anti-Semitic comments could spell end of his successful career

COMMENTARY

By Michael Ventre
MSNBC contributor
Updated: 7:59 p.m. PT July 31, 2006
As a casual student of Yiddish, I consulted three books — “The Joys of Yiddish” and “Hooray for Yiddish,” both by Leo Rosten, and “Every Goy’s Guide to Common Jewish Expressions” by Arthur Naiman — to find words to describe Mel Gibson’s career-threatening meltdown last weekend in Malibu. Because to my knowledge, the appropriate words don’t exist in English.

Yiddish seems like the way to go here, simply because Gibson’s drunken rant wasn’t garden variety. Those happen every day. Statistics show that in and around Los Angeles a celebrity is self-destructing every 30 seconds. They don’t all impact the public consciousness like a Nick Nolte mug shot, but they keep the agents scrambling, the rehab centers humming and the bloggers buzzing.

No, what Mel did was order “the whole shmeer” (the works). Apparently he saw Tom Cruise jump on the couch, lecture Matt Lauer about psychiatry and tout Scientology to anyone who would listen in a sudden attempt at career implosion and snorted, “Amateur hour. I can top that.”

So he did. He not only got pulled over for DUI at 2:30 a.m. on Friday after driving more than 80 mph, he became belligerent with the arresting officers, tried to flee to his car and had to be handcuffed, then yelled, “I own Malibu!” and “You’re going to regret you ever did this to me!”

But his anti-Semitic remarks really set this apart from the usual formulaic Hollywood busts. He allegedly said, “The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world” and then asked a deputy, “Are you a Jew?”

From gonstermacher to shlemazl
In one meshugge (crazy, wacko) performance, Gibson went from a gonstermacher (big shot) to a shlemazl (born loser), which is a remarkable transformation even in a town known for illusion and special effects. One might even exclaim, “Gevalt!” (a cry of fear, astonishment, amazement).

Complete article here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14121199/

His first interview is on GMA next week :corn:

(AP) Gibson spoke with Diane Sawyer somewhere in Southern California recently for a two-part TV interview scheduled to air on Disney-owned ABC’s “Good Morning America” on Oct. 12 and 13. This is the first time he has talked to the media since his arrest.

The interview “will be a segment in the show,” said ABC news spokeswoman Bridgette Maney. “It’s not going to be the entire ‘Good Morning America’.”

As for what to expect during the discussion, Gibson’s publicist, Alan Nierob, would only say, “We’ll have to wait and see.”

Oct. 10, 2006 — Actor Mel Gibson is speaking out for the first time about the anti-Semitic comments he made to police when they booked him for drunken driving last summer.

ABC's Diane Sawyer recently sat down for an exclusive interview with Gibson.

Watch Sawyer's exclusive interview with Mel Gibson Thursday, Oct. 12 and Friday, Oct. 13 on "Good Morning America," which airs across the country from 7 to 9AM.

Sawyer asked Gibson what caused his comments on the night of his arrest.

Diane Sawyer: "What did you think it was?"

Mel Gibson: "Me? It was just the stupid rambling of a drunkard, you know and … what I need to do to heal myself and to be assuring and allay the fears of others and to heal them if they had any heart wounds from something I may have said. So, this is the last thing I want to be is that kind of monster," Gibson said.

Gibson apologized for the comments in a statement but has not discussed the incident at length until now.

ABCNews.com will release more excerpts from his full interview with Sawyer later today.

Watch Sawyer's exclusive interview with Mel Gibson Thursday, Oct. 12 and Friday, Oct. 13 on "Good Morning America," which airs across the country from 7 to 9AM.

On Oct. 12, Sawyer will ask Gibson about alcoholism and drunk driving. On Oct. 13, she will ask him about his anti-Semitic remarks.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2549252

Back
Top Bottom