Megan Gale is Wonder Woman!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fly so high!

Refugee
Megan is going to hang up her stillettos for her role as Wonder Woman.....she is a top choice for that role!

megan_gale.jpg

^ Yeah....but not for the boobs i hope, Coolian2....I'm not that way inclined anyway. I just reckon she will make an awsome Wonder Woman....I loved that show, as a kid that was all i wanted to be, then when i got older i wanted to be like Linda Hamilton. * has the Terminator soundtrack in my head! *

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hmm, I guess I can see it, but being a Wonder Woman fan all my life I'd really rather not see any big screen adaptation of her at all. :shrug:

I don't think it will be a Wonder Woman movie entirely....I'm pretty sure i heard that it is a Justice League movie coming out. They have brought every other cartoon almost to the big screen, why not this one.

:hmm: Wonder who should play the Green Lantern.

fly so high! said:

I don't think it will be a Wonder Woman movie entirely....I'm pretty sure i heard that it is a Justice League movie coming out. They have brought every other cartoon almost to the big screen, why not this one.

Yeah, I read that too after seeing this thread and looking it up on Imdb (told ya I was a WW nerd :nerd: ). That makes it a little better, but only time will tell.

Dave, I'll show you a Wonder Woman costume... :madwife:* :wink:

*yeah, I realize that's the weakest threat, ever ;)

I was rooting for Morena Baccarin from Firefly/Serenity. I hope this girl will be good.

fly so high! said:

If the rumors are true, they're going with the John Stewart Green Lantern instead of the Hal Jordan Green Lantern. :tsk:

(told ya I was a WW nerd :nerd: ).

Green Lantern nerd. :reject:

:wink:

Comic book nerds :hi5:

I've actually dated a couple of them, and I learned real quick to always buy two of everything for gifts. You know, one to display and one to open and actually read/mess with. :memories: :giggle:

:lol: Awesome. I have a closet at my parents' that's filled with action figures still in their packages. :shifty: My wife makes fun of me.

No spoken words said:

Flaunt it.

:)

:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom