Meeting Snow Patrol...any questions???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Vest

Refugee
Snow Patrol is playing a nightclub that I work at tomorrow night ( The Pyramid Cabaret Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Tuesday May 10, 2005). Does anyone have any questions they'd like me to ask. I know this sounds kinda stupid but I figured I'd ask just the same.

Harry Vest said:
Snow Patrol is playing a nightclub that I work at tomorrow night ( The Pyramid Cabaret Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Tuesday May 10, 2005). Does anyone have any questions they'd like me to ask. I know this sounds kinda stupid but I figured I'd ask just the same.

Hey Harry -

Can you shoot me an email? Thanks!

Have fun. good bunch of guys. See if you can find out the real reason why they parted ways with their founding member bassist ( I believe his name is Mark McClelland). Also, ask Gary if there will be any more Reindeer Section albums.

Well, met the band and chatted with a couple of the guys. The show was alright (obviously not even close to a U2 show) and I kinda bonded with one of the guys because my Grandmother was from his hometown (Dundee Scotland). We talked for about 20 minutes. They're super excited about playing with U2 and can't wait. He said the album would "be out soon" but gave no specific details. There was one particular song that they played from the forthcoming album that was FANTASTIC. I tried to describe it to them but we couldn't come up with it. Oh well. Said to say Hi to the boys.

Back
Top Bottom