Meet the new Crockett & Tubbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
collateral.jpg

p5.jpg

Jamie Foxx and Colin Farrell are teaming up for a new big-screen version of Miami Vice with director Michael Mann - and the Oscar-nominated Ray star is already predicting a big hit.

"The chemistry between us is already there, like it was with me and Tom Cruise in Collateral, so making this movie is going to be a total blast," said Foxx.

"And it`s going to redefine cool. You`re going to see our Crockett and Tubbs suits and be like, `I want those`. You`ll see our car and you`ll go, `I want one of those`. And as for our woman, man, you're gonna be like, `Now I gotta get me some of that`."

It should be interesting, considering Mann did the original TV show.

Melon

Where was a sequel ever as bad as the first....we'll find out; never was a Miami Vice fan....

FOX tried this a couple seasons back with "The Fast Lane"....it puttered out even with Tiffany Thiesson (?) kissing girls..........:down:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
when has a tv show ever been made into a movie by the exact same guy who directed the TV show, who is now one of the best movie directors in the world? :hmm:

I'm not sure but I'll try to find out by the time this thing hits DVD rental in 45 days.

Have we seriously ran out of ideas. Has every hit TV show from the 70's and 80's been made into a movie?

10 years from now will Hollywood give us the 90210 movie?

Headache in a Suitcase said:
will they wear pastel colors and roll their blazer sleeves up?

It would be kind of pointless if they didnt. It's not like Miami Vice had anything going for it other than that!

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Have we seriously ran out of ideas. Has every hit TV show from the 70's and 80's been made into a movie?

10 years from now will Hollywood give us the 90210 movie?

Hi!

Yeah...just like the Dukes of Hazard........{just the good ole' boys...never meaning no harm........they keep showing my hands but never my face on TV......}

carol
wizard2c
:|

Back
Top Bottom