meet Mr Orgasmatron

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
orgasmatron.jpg

"For Dwayne Lacey the Orgasmatron Odyessy began on a lazy afternoon. Sitting around with a crowd of mellow friends he absentmindedly twisted a stray caot hanger into a head scratcher.

The invention received immediate rave reviews and requests were made for more of them. From there he started making them out of copper wire in his garage for sale in the Fremantle markets and before long he closed down his landscape gardening business and started working full time making and selling Orgasmatron head massagers through expos, shows and festivals.
Now seven years later he has compoments made in China and a factory in O'Connor WA, where five poeple assemble the massages by hand for sale in 14 countries.....
.....He loves hearing stories from people about what they do with their Orgasmatrons.
He says, "it's a fun product that people like to bring out at parties because it gets a laugh and breaks the ice. A lot of bodywork therapist use them... and hair-dressing salons.....
Last year in the US a medical society began a serious 2 year study on the effects of the Orgasmatron...
Head massage has been part of human culture for centuries...in ancient India head massage was developed into an art form called Champi, which is where we get the word shampoo from.
The effect of having an Orgasmatron pushed onto your scalp is amazing. A rush of tingling sensations erupt and it's hard not to smile....
Asked why a copper head scratcher has proved so popular Dwayne philosophises about western culture and their taboos about touching each other. He says we all need massage and touch but it's not seen as socially acceptable with people who don't know one another intimately."
From "Australian Vital" magazine

Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask.
Aussie's can make anything out of a piece of wire :up:
These aren't the ones that Edge referred to, along with disposable mobile phones:huh: and 3 blade razors :applaud:
but they still remind me of him :heart:

woops pic was too big..if it's still too big after this edit attempt :banghead

Last edited:
and i thought it was wierd when i used a stray coat hanger to make an antenna for my stereo :ohmy:

i've never seen them before. i've seen backscratchers...but they tend to look more like wooden rakes...

:D

I thought everyone was talking about, you know. the Orgasmatron that Edge was talking about at the Grammies.

We've got one of those at home. Ours is called a Tingler. It feels really good. Not quite orgasmic, but good - like a really good head massage.

beli said:
havent you guys seen these before? :ohmy:

they have been around for years. :hmm: maybe just over here then.

we've got them here. i don't think they're called orgasmatrons here...or maybe they are...i'm usually busy trying to hide from the sales person at the mall kiosk who tries to attack you with them to notice :lol:

I'm not sure when Edge made that speech ( it was quite a serious thing, the one he referred to was an electronic implant to help people suffering with sexual dysfunction)
but I had not long before encountered one of these things for the first and only time ( I encountered the one on the right, a friend bought it at the Woodford Folk Festival) It left quite an impression on me ( quite embarrassing really, I was not prepared) :laugh:
So I was very amused by Edge's speech. I could also relate to the "getting planning permission on the house" reference too. :laugh:
Not sure why I posted it really, just proud of Aussie ingenuity I suppose
I'll be back asap to tell you about the hug exchange

betcha can't wait :D

Edge had a spech about sexual disfuntion at the grammy's??

ABEL said:

we've got them here. i don't think they're called orgasmatrons here...or maybe they are...i'm usually busy trying to hide from the sales person at the mall kiosk who tries to attack you with them to notice :lol:

No kidding!!! They run at you and try to snap one on your head before you have a chance to say no! I thought Mr. B was gonna have to hit one of the sales guys last time we were at the mall :yikes:

Tomer said:
Edge had a spech about sexual disfuntion at the grammy's??
No No :laugh:
He was saying what an amazing year it had been, and listed a few examples, disposable mobile phones, 3 blade razors and female orgasmatrons :laugh: He was just precious. i have it on video Tomer, I'll show it to you one day, next time you're in Oz.

The idea of people approaching you at the Mall with one of these things does sound alarming. I've never seen one for sale, but when I do, i'll buy one. I tried to home-make the one on the right. It kind of worked, but I couldn't safely seal the ends of the wire, so it was too scratchy.

I came face to face with an orgasmatron on the weekend.
I was home visiting my parents and I took my mum to the local Sunday markets. I saw an orgasmatron for sale but it was $35 :faint: so it will have to wait.
In the meantime I have my milk frothing device:heart: whoever invented those, Mr Baccarat? :bow:

I have the head thingy on the opposite page. although it has a better effect when someone else does it to you. Its a much better sensation than doing it to yourself! :up: We bought it at a store called The Rubber Tree...:hmm:

Doozer61 said:
I have the head thingy on the opposite page. although it has a better effect when someone else does it to you. Its a much better sensation than doing it to yourself! :up: We bought it at a store called The Rubber Tree...:hmm:

:ohmy:

Hey was your Orgasmatron made in Fremantle? It would be funny if it was, and then imported to the USA and then you sent it back (to me)

well not that funny. im tired so most things are funny at the moment. :|

Back
Top Bottom