Meeanee, Napier, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id have loved to have seen the text based game. Those are definitely favorites of mine.

Dang it, Ashley, now you got me thinking I want to try to make it. It'll need a major revision, though. *googles the price of text parsers* Well, I'll be damned, there's a free one. Last time I checked, they were in the $160 range.

Axver said:
How'd the breadbox go, Trashley?

Loved it. Smaller than what we've got, but laid out much more logically and I think the kitchen is bigger. We're hearing back from the landlord tonight or tomorrow.

Nothing worse than a small kitchen. I'd give anything for more bench space right now.

Whee. I'm a nerd. I've made my first text adventure game.

Wil Anderson - "Library has book returned after 27 years. In other news Brendan Fevola raises his first dollar for MS Read-A-Thon..."
Brendon Fevola - "hey fuck head keep your shit gags to yourself."
Shannon Noll - "I had 50 grant offered to get in the ring with me mate, and would'nt do it! So he should'd speak about charity at all!"

Don't give up your day jobs, Fev and "Nollsy". Oh wait...

Random typos ftw?

I think me and 10 million other people are all trying to vote in the Hottest 100 at the same time... :crack: Yes, I know it's my own fault for waiting this long.

Wil Anderson - "Library has book returned after 27 years. In other news Brendan Fevola raises his first dollar for MS Read-A-Thon..."
Shannon Noll - "I had 50 grant offered to get in the ring with me mate, and would'nt do it! So he should'd speak about charity at all!"

wut

I saw that the other day! So awesome! :D

Oh you're getting older
You're getting older
And you don't know why
And you don't know what to dooo ...

How the fuck do you even get "should'd"? The n and the t are nowhere the d.

I like "50 grant".

Thanks Reggo.

Vlad, I didn't quite get a model train set; a couple of train books and a Thomas the Tank Engine card from Charlotte will have to do! :lol:

(Apparently I'm 3 today, not 25. Who knew I was so young!)

The next best thing.

When I was younger, there used to be this shop in Glenelg which had this toy TTTE train set which I absolutely loved to play with on a few occasions.

My brother is obsessed with Thomas The Tank Engine. Apparently, it's very popular with autistic children because it's so static and you have Mr. Conductor narrating the obvious, "Thomas left Maithwaite Station without saying good-bye to Percy. This made Percy cross." *cut to a shot of Percy with an angry face.* And that helps them learn facial expressions and emotions, something that they don't pick up on naturally.

themoreyouknow.jpg

I also gave him his first in what will one day (I'm sure) be a huge collection of guitar pedals. It's great. The neighbours will never love us now! :lol:

You people have NO IDEA how huge a Thomas The Tank setup I had as a child. One of my biggest regrets is parting with it when we left New Zealand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom