Meeanee, Napier, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because I fell over in front of him?

Yeah it's ALL YOUR FAULT.

ALL.

YOUR.

FAYLT.

If you'd just kept your balance at the Toff we'd have a nice new Alcest album in our ears RIGHT NAOZ.

Has Vlad run off on us? But who will appreciate our NYE drunk times with us now? :(

Oh man that blows really hard Ian.

See, if I'm on medication, I have about half a minute of wondering whether I should've read the packaging in full to make sure there's no prohibition on drinking ... then I just drink anyway.

But then I haven't had anything particularly life-threatening of late.

if i could remember if it was the gratuitous antibiotic i don't really need or if it was the one i really need to actually heal it would impact my decision.

In such situations, I would make the most luxurious, over-the-top, non-alcoholic smoothie or hot chocolate I possibly could.

Vlad will be pleased (I hope?) to know I have now moved onto the glorious motherland vodka.

that sounds like what i did earlier! i think it'll be biscuits and chocolate for the rest of tonight.

then much lying to my nurses about the good quality food i'm eating to aid recovery.

Tell them that your diet has been very rich. Rich in what? They don't need to know.

Vlad, just remember, there's a reason we call him Axver the pompous bastard, especially when he's drunk.

All is quiet on New Year's Day ...

I'm not sure what it says about me that eight hours ago, I was shitfaced, and now practically the first thing I've done in 2012 is watered our garden (by "garden", I mean a few pots of flowers and herbs on our balcony). I'm getting older? I have a conflicted identity? I like fresh herbs in my cooking because I'm a pompous bastard?

Speaking of which ...

Vlad, just remember, there's a reason we call him Axver the pompous bastard, especially when he's drunk.

I would actually suggest that last night - both in my own behaviour and in exhortations to behaviour - I was being very, very common!

Now if I had been encouraging everybody to sit around a drink port or cognac while knocking myself out with some $200 bottle of the latter ...!

speaking of alcohol and meds...

tumblr_l63qrv9m3E1qcjep7o1_400.jpg

I love these "Unrepentant Postwhore" n00bz. If only they knew how it was really done.

I don't think your posts should count if you're just talking to yourself :slant: At least when you and I broke 400, Ax, we were talking to each other! If you're bored enough to post over 800 times in one thread, jeez...forever alone much?

I suppose it's much truer to the term "postwhore" than the Superthread ever was though, since (despite the "postwhorehouse" name) none of us ever sought maximum inflation of our post count, just to chat with each other, and we chatted a fucking lot. Even when we tried to knock through threads in record time or achieve particular goals, it was just a funny vehicle of conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom