Meeanee, Napier, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll certainly consider it. I'm stepping up my comedy festival this year. Usually go to two or three shows but I'm thinking five or six this year. David O'Doherty will definitely be one of them and I'm gonna pick a random one that sounds good to try something new.

[...]

Always loved this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNeoaoITnoE

Haha, that was great... I have a feeling I've seen that somewhere before, or maybe they did it when I saw them in Bendigo ages ago.

Let me know Danny... I can get adult tix for $30 if I book before the 18th (Wednesday), or it's $35 after that.

I went to one of those sampler comedy festival things a few years ago... it was a bit of a dud, got a few chuckles for a cheap ticket though.

We've got four gigs so far at the East through February. Yuck and EMA on the 3rd, three of Triple J Unearthed's most successful finds (Northeast Party House, Nantes, Millions) on the 17th, La Dispute on the 20th, and five Wireless Records bands at their send-off on the 22nd (three of which I've seen before). Contemplating Chairlift on 07/02 if they are good at Laneway. The East now has the run from 17/02 to 25/02 completely booked except for the 21st ... but no announcements yet for the four very last days. Bit frustrating for us because there are gigs on the 28th and 29th elsewhere that we want to buy tickets for, but are worried about a clash with something amazing at the East.

Hrm... I could go for the Unearthed one, I reckon, at least.

Id have loved to have seen the text based game. Those are definitely favorites of mine.

I wasted hours of my undergraduate years on a text-based MUD... :nostalgia:

oh melon liqueur

Oooh. I keep meaning to try that.

DRINK MORE ASHLEY YAY

At least Chalrotte figurwd out Danny's sig. She had to tell me. Then it seemed so obvious!!

Hah, it took me a minute but I got it pretty quickly.

NUT I WAS GOING INTO TASHOI STATION TO BUY SLME POWER CPNVERTORSXL!!!!

:sad:

... Pardon?

That's what one of the comedians in that sampler night said years ago, when he made a crack about Mr Irwin much sooner after his death. Kinda fell flat.

Don't tell me I'm actually here for drunkposting at last??

Trying to work out which Gotye track to vote for that isn't STIUTK... Great song, but it doesn't need my help.

New hope.

The quuote I posted was, and I'm going to type this carefully as possible, but I was going to Tashkent station to pick up some power covertors!

hahahaha VOLVO are you some nerd who wearings glases too big?"! Or just 60 years old?

I have glasses but they're normal sized. :(

You'll be jealous when I'm rockin' in this. :yes:

volvo-turbo.jpg

Hah, it took me a minute but I got it pretty quickly.

I kind of figurted it was a telly reference I wasn't ging to get, never mind the Geelong colours.

That's what one of the comedians in that sampler night said years ago, when he made a crack about Mr Irwin much sooner after his death. Kinda fell flat.

I made a joke about Steve Irwin the moment i read the news he'd died, heartless prick that I am.

New hope.

The quuote I posted was, and I'm going to type this carefully as possible, but I was going to Tashkent station to pick up some power covertors!

Ah, I understand now.

(Edited cos I got New Hope mixed up with Phantom Menace. I will now hand in my Star Wars fan card. :reject: )

We played a Star Wars drinking game once where you just took a character and drank every time they got a line. The girl who volunteered to be Luke didn't last long.

I nearly cried when Steve Irwin died.

This star wars drinking game is going to kill me. I'm supposed to drink every time they mention the force.

I nearly cried when Steve Irwin died.

This star wars drinking game is going to kill me. I'm supposed to drink every time they mention the force.

Oh. Oh dear.

New hope, mot phantom menace. No fucking jarjar.

I edited, but too slowly! I want to kill Jar-Jar and arrange for Jawas to eat him. And not necessarily in that order.

New hope.

Why were you going to Uzbekistan what?!

Vlad do we really nave HACVE! to educate you about theVolvo sstereotype thing?

And Gotye, man does his latest album fall over hard a ong or two after Somebody That I Used To Film Semi-Naked With Kimbra.

Also, Iactually liked the newer Star Wars more than the older ones because I'm a heretic. I guess because they were mindlessly lentertaining.

VKAD YOU AREN'T A CAR just post a pic of yourself nobody's going to stalk and hurt you!

Seriously if we visit Adelaide you won't meet us will you WILL YOU?!

I still think that revenge of the with is the third best star awes film is.the.beet, so I agree with you that much.

These aren't the droida were.looking for.

Gorge will be bree in t months, I kinds wanna see him.

Gorge will be bree?

BREE BREE!

CRUNK CRUNK GET CRUNK CRUNK

BREE BREE

BREE BREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom