Meeanee, Napier, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you know I had a bintang singlet?

Because most bogans who wear those caps have one (or more). :wink:

It's typical bogan attire.

(not necessarily suggesting you're a bogan, it's just easy to connect the dots)

Hehehe. Last time I post that picture, Cobblerto. Promise.

B&C's hard-on for 2011 M83 is becoming more baffling every time I try to sit through Hurry Up, We're Dreaming. I'm three songs in this time and already very bored.

If you're bored after Intro/Midnight City/Reunion, I pity you. Three of their best songs.

I could see being bored nearer to the end of disc 1 though, nothing happens for a while there.

Midnight City's good but hardly this godly song B&C makes it out to be.

Reunion's mainly what convinced me I'd rather put on something else. Especially when I looked at the upcoming tracks and saw Raconte Brokencyde was looming.

Raconte is more divisive than abortion.

So I'm sending organ effects from my keyboard through guitar pedals. Much intriguing music looms.

I actually don't know how people can like Raconte. You should've seen Charlotte's reaction to it. :lol:

And sounds cool. :up:

Axver said:
Midnight City's good but hardly this godly song B&C makes it out to be.

Reunion's mainly what convinced me I'd rather put on something else. Especially when I looked at the upcoming tracks and saw Raconte Brokencyde was looming.

Dearest Axver,

Unfortunately your good taste has expired. You may no longer express your opinions.

Kind regards,

People With A Clue

Will Cobbler now take over from Axver's throne of STRONG1!1!! Music Taste Extraordinaire? :panic:

Dearest Cobbler,

You are in no position to write such letters.

Kind regards,
Kettle

Seriously guys, this song I'm working on sounds like Lucifer Sam and See Emily Play had an orgy with the organ from Sister Ray. And every one of them caught fire. On venus.

#bonoverreaction

Fact: The Braves cap is cooler than everything you own.

Wrong: the WhoScarf holds this title.

Braandon Flowers solo album was my favorite album of 2010, but I'm like the only persoñ in the universe that felt that way.

Oh dear... it didn't go down well even among Killers fans?

I gave it a few listens but it didn't really grab me. :reject: I do like a couple of the songs but I can't immediately recall which ones.

I actually don't know how people can like Raconte. You should've seen Charlotte's reaction to it. :lol:

It's like when they were halfway through recording the album, they all just did a massive turd instead of putting a good song there. A really awful kind of turd, like a floater.

Oh dear... it didn't go down well even among Killers fans?

I gave it a few listens but it didn't really grab me. :reject: I do like a couple of the songs but I can't immediately recall which ones.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. But, I definitely seemed to be the only one on interf who liked the album as a whole.

"Crossfire", "Hard Enough" and "Only the Young" alone were enough, to me, to make the album well more than worthwhile.

Alice
Bone Machine
Mule Variations
Swordfishtrombones

I hope the dude tours. For real. I'm off to have a Waitsgasm.

Also now that I've re-experienced Sydney, I can give you all the thing you all most desire out of anything in the world:

A NON-BIASED FIGHT TO THE DEATH BETWEEN SYDNEY AND MELBOURNE FROM THE VIEW OF AN OUTSIDER FROM THE BUSH

Also now that I've re-experienced Sydney, I can give you all the thing you all most desire out of anything in the world:

A NON-BIASED FIGHT TO THE DEATH BETWEEN SYDNEY AND MELBOURNE FROM THE VIEW OF AN OUTSIDER FROM THE BUSH

I already know that you have to award Melbourne the win. We have a cafe called New Day Rising.

Guys, you're ruining the suspense!

Actually I had something written but I accidentally closed it, and since I'm going away for another few days, I'm not sure when I'll get that shit written. Fuck! But it'll happen, I can assure you.

The winner begins with M!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom