Meeanee, Napier, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Th-that that don't kill me(oh) Can only make me stronger(oh) I need you to hurry up now(oh) Cause I can't wait much longer(oh) I know I got to be right now(oh) Cause I can't get much wronger(oh) Man I been waitin' all night now That's how long I've been on ya

I need ya right now I need ya right now

And good thing I'm allergic to them, or else they'd have been ruined forever by Alison's post!

:depressed: I love Snickers.

Oh god... oh god... I hope there wasn't a PICNIC BAR involved... I love them, but I ALREADY struggle to get past the fact that they look like huge nutty turds.

Why would anyone want to ruin a good piece of chocolate with nuts?

Incidentally I got some Jack Daniels chocolate for Xmas. Here I was thinking it would just be chocolate that tasted like Jack Daniels, but no, there's actually Jack Daniels inside the chocolate. Big surprise.

My Dad got some Speights (NZ beer) chocolate once from my Nan. Not only does he not drink Speights, he's extremely fussy about chocolate and Nan knew this.

It tasted like shit mixed with death.

I'll join in that sentiment.

So far today ive heard Ryan Adams, Cats Eyes and Commons's latest. I feel like I may have missed a lot of good stuff this year, since I'm three for three on stuff I like right now. Not to mention two other 2011 releases I heard the other day which I would also consider to be favorotes.

I'll take delicious snacks in whatever form I can get them.

... this is why my teeth are just about falling out.

Oh really? Where at. I must have missed thiss news.

Ha, I actually hadn't told anyone except for Alison.

It's, like, an actual legit job, not just fucking around at a call center. Not that call centers aren't legit, but of the past 6 years, I've spent about 70% of the time just fucking around. Anyway, it's at StoneRiver. They do a bunch of different insurance stuff. My job is gonna be calling insurance companies and telling them to pay on Worker's Comp pharmacy claims. 8 AM start time means I'm going to have to drag my ass out of bed at 5:30 to be ready to go. Which means I'm bailing now to have a late dinner and get to bed at a decent hour.

So the Jack Nicholson Party thread is just an excuse for me to post leftover lyrics now. Bummer.

Good stuff, Reggo! :up:

Charlotte and I finally got an adapter so that we can properly record our music. Laying down our first track now. I've done most of my parts, now she's doing the bass. We both have to play through the bass amp because the guitar amp just does not want to know about things, but oh well! The biggest problem is just how unforgiving recording is. I'd rather just jam, where any little imperfection is not noticed or forgotten in a flash.

:up: Great to hear Axman. Don't be afraid to share, even if just by PM.

Now that I've gotten through a good chunk of the writing process, I'm preparing to record my new album by listening to loads of acid rock. I want the production to fall somewhere between Jimi Hendrix Experience and Olivia Tremor Control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom