Mean Parents but funny ahhahahahah!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Come on people, that was funny. Dont tell me you watch America's Funniest Home Videos and bash it. How is it any diffent when scaring a child or adult, with this.

This is becoming to PC

That was just cruel.

I have nothing against pranks and practical jokes but making your 7 or 8 year old kid scream in terror and cry hysterically while you videotape him instead of comforting him is messed up.

Well, dont you think it's cruel when stupid parents who should be home with there kids, instead of bringing them to see R rated films, which may have alot of Language, Violence and Sex in it.

Justin24 said:
Well, dont you think it's cruel when stupid parents who should be home with there kids, instead of bringing them to see R rated films, which may have alot of Language, Violence and Sex in it.

And what does that have to do with this thread?

Bono's American Wife said:

I have nothing against pranks and practical jokes but making your 7 or 8 year old kid scream in terror and cry hysterically while you videotape him instead of comforting him is messed up.

How do we know that the parent didn't shut off the camera at the end of this video, comfort the son, and tell him that what he had just seen wasn't real and that it was just a little joke?

For all we know, the kid could just be a damn good actor. Whatever the case is, I'm sure something like that won't be haunting him when he's 40.

Well your saying it was cruel to play a practical joke on the kid who is 8 years old, and I am sure watches alot of violence on TV and in videogames. So whats the big deal. This video was humorous.

GibsonGirl said:

How do we know that the parent didn't shut off the camera at the end of this video, comfort the son, and tell him that what he had just seen wasn't real and that it was just a little joke?

How do we know that the parent didn't force him to sleep outside with the dogs after this? For all we know, he's chained to the basement at night, next to the furnace!!!! :drool:

PlaTheGreat said:

How do we know that the parent didn't force him to sleep outside with the dogs after this? For all we know, he's chained to the basement at night, next to the furnace!!!! :drool:

You're on to something! This video is an obvious sign that the kid's parents are Evil Human Beings™ who don't care about their child at all. Lynch them, lynch them! :hyper:

Justin24 said:
Well your saying it was cruel to play a practical joke on the kid who is 8 years old, and I am sure watches alot of violence on TV and in videogames. So whats the big deal. This video was humorous.

So its okay to scare the crap out of your kid because he already watches violent TV shows and plays violent video games. I don't get your logic here.

Man oh man mabey you should have been in Mel Brooks Film, Looking for Comdey in a Muslim World, or more like in Interference.

Bono's American Wife said:

So its okay to scare the crap out of your kid because he already watches violent TV shows and plays violent video games. I don't get your logic here.

Well if they are already watching stuff like that, then I dont see the big deal.

I'm going to have to vote "not funny" on this one... scaring a kid a little bit is funny sometimes (my parents were known to do that), but not to the point of terror that kid was obviously experiencing.

Next thing... how do we know that this is the doing of the parents? It might have been a mean friend or sibling... but in any case, assuming it was a parent, I could understand if maybe the parent didn't realize how much it would scare their child, but the fact that it's on the internet sure makes it seem like whoever did it isn't sorry about it.

I didn't find it very funny. Poor kid.

I mean seeing him scream in terror and cry his heart out like that... :|

I have a six year old and no way in heck would I do that to her. The kid was really upset by it and that is just not cool.

My parents and I use to pull pranks on each other all the time, but age appropriate your not gonna be scared for life by them stuff.

Earlier tonight I was messing around with my daughter. We live out in the country there are no street lights so its dark going out side to get in the car. She went to grab my hand and I laughed and ran off towards the car. She started shrieking and yelling NOOOO! I stopped and grabbed her hand. She said very loudly for the whole neighborhood to hear "You suck!" Then when we were climbing in the truck my husband yelled Boo! really loudly and I jumped and screamed. We all were laughing. My daughter was giggling and said that we were really bad parents. :lol: That's harmless fun. Give your kids nightmares, not so cool in my book.

Back
Top Bottom