Me I'm on the outside tell me DESCRIBE away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just halfway wrote a love seen between a girl and a pillow :crazy:

Rachel sat gently on the bed, and slid her small hands across the pillow, caressing it. Slowly she lifted it onto her lap. She sat with it there a short moment, not moving. Then with a sudden fierceness, Rachel pressed the pillow hard against her face and drew in a long, deep, breath. She lowered the pillow slowly and looked back into the hall at Beth. “He smells incredible.”

Yea, I'd do the same thing if I had access to a bed that Bono had just slept in :lol:

I started it on paper when my old computer broke last year so that makes it.... exactly a year ago this week :ohmy:

But my work on it has been far from consistant, some days I'd write page after page, and others, I'd go weeks and weeks barely getting a single line down.

I distinctly remember when I started it. I was sitting outside, at a concrete picnic table, writing in my spiral notebook, which in fact... I have right here :hyper:

Okay, this is the original beginning, in all of it's unrevised glory:

Adam stomped through the sand, following Bono. Bono reached the paved area, and stopped by the car, jingling the keys in his hand. Larry stepped out from the passenger seat.
"How did he get the keys?" He directed his question at Adam.
"He tricked me."
Bono turned toward Adam. "I didn't trick you!"
"What's going on?" Edge had just strolled up, holding a dripping ice cream cone.
"Bono has the car keys." Larry crossed his arms and frowned.
"Adam?" Edge turned his attention toward Adam as well.
"I lost a bet to him."
Edge and Larry simultaneously sighed. Bono turned to look at them.
"I'm not that bad a driver!" He protested. The other three exchanged knowing looks. But they knew he wouldn't give up his victory so easily.

Hush, you :madwife:

Now, this is the same section, revised (and it's also now a full page and a half into the story, because I wrote a new beginning to go before it):

Bono chuckled to himself, as he stepped lightly through the soft sand, up into the grassy area and ducked under the hanging willow boughs. Adam stomped behind him, bearing a look of regret. When they reached the paved area, Bono stopped by the driver door of the car, jingling the keys in his hand, a smug look on his face. Larry stepped out from the passenger seat. He didn’t look pleased.
“How did he get the keys?” His question was directed at Adam.
“He tricked me.”
Bono turned to Adam. “I didn’t trick you!”
“What’s going on?” Edge had just strolled up, holding a dripping ice cream cone in his hand.
“Bono has the car keys.” Larry crossed his arms and characteristically frowned.
“Adam?” Edge turned his attention to Adam as well.
“We were playing Frisbee... and I lost a bet to him.”
Edge and Larry simultaneously sighed.
Bono turned to them, and making a face, he protested, “I’m not that bad a driver!”
The other three exchanged knowing looks. But they knew Bono wouldn’t give up his victory so easily.

Yea, that was the real beginning. Bono begged Adam to play a game with him, but then Bono couldn't catch the frisbee (because he's short and clumsy) so Adam was making fun of him. Bono got upset and determined to catch it, so he bet that he could. The bet was, if he did, he'd get to drive, but if he didn't, he'd wear a sarong during a concert. Bono made a flying leap and caught the frisbee.

< I am clearly insane :crazy: :reject:

EDIT: Ooooh, look at my postcount 2111. Neatttt.

Back
Top Bottom