McNabb sucks thread. - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-06-2005, 10:43 PM   #1
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 12:15 PM
McNabb sucks thread.

While my dislike for Terrell Owens was diminished tonight... my dislike for D.McNabb has only grown. I despise him because I think he's one of the most inacurate QBs going... any throw he makes that's beyond 15 yards, it takes a play by the WR to bring it in... it's never a play by the QB. McNabb throws a pick... it's turned back on a penalty... the very damned next play he throws it right back at a WR who's clearly covered, for another INT.

AAAAAnd he had another INT later.

He's horrific... he has so many underthrown and overthrown balls it's rediculous.

If not for Rush Limbaugh being an absolute idiot, perhaps we'd all realize how over-rated McNabb really is. He's not over-rated 'cause he's black. He's over-rated because he's just not that good.... period.

Old 02-07-2005, 05:20 AM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I'll bet Philly fans really wish they had Ricky Williams right now.

Old 02-07-2005, 06:17 AM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

He was really just tossing a lot of balls up for grabs, throwing off his back foot, not textbook play by any means. Methinks Philly needs a new QB coach to work with him on technique.
Old 02-07-2005, 06:53 AM   #4
ONE
love, blood, life

He threw like a sissy the first series or two
Old 02-07-2005, 07:57 AM   #5
Acrobat

Local Time: 01:15 PM
Yes, he sucks but you must give the Pats credit for putting pressure on him all night.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:00 AM   #6
Blue Crack Addict

This coming from an Eli Manning fan.

So he had a shitty game last night. BIG FUCKING DEAL. Tom Brady didn't have a spectacular game either. He's REALLY lucky he wasn't picked a few times. Both QB's played equally shitty games last night, but Brady had better receivers and Philadelphia had worse CB's than NE did. Simple fact.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:02 AM   #7
Blue Crack Addict

Also, I'm sure he would have appreciated having an offensive line last night too.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:07 AM   #8
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveC
This coming from an Eli Manning fan.

So he had a shitty game last night. BIG FUCKING DEAL. Tom Brady didn't have a spectacular game either. He's REALLY lucky he wasn't picked a few times. Both QB's played equally shitty games last night, but Brady had better receivers and Philadelphia had worse CB's than NE did. Simple fact.
I totally disagree. You may hate Brady, but give me a break. There was only one time where one of his balls came close to being picked, and Branch made a hell of a catch. McNabb had many more poor throws than Brady did.

Now NE has better receivers? Owens and Westbrook looked pretty damn good to me still. I think our receivers, while always under appreciated, played better, but the Eagles have some good players of their own.

And the Eagles have three Pro Bowlers in their secondary. They aren't exactly bad back there. It's just that the Patriots are the better overall team and played better last night. It doesn't mean that Philly's CBs all of the sudden suck. They just came up against a superior team.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:14 AM   #9
Blue Crack Addict

Regardless. This thread is idiotic nonetheless.

Yes, McNabb made some terrible decisions, but like I said, neither QB played particularly well, especially in the first half.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:20 AM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveC

Yes, McNabb made some terrible decisions, but like I said, neither QB played particularly well, especially in the first half.
thank you. I'm not a McNabb fan but the guy is a hell of a QB. He had a bad game but uh.....how bad can a guy be when he had a 104.7 QB RATING during the reg. season?
Old 02-07-2005, 10:22 AM   #11
Blue Crack Addict

Brady's QB rating for the game was 110.2, thats what qualifies as mediocre these days I guess.
Did you see the replay of the Givens TD. They had a slo-mo closeup of Brady's face as he went through his progressions, no expression on his face till he looks all the way to the right and suddenly his eyes widen and you see his arm cock...completely poised, like always in big games...and of course pro bowler Lito Sheppard's look of disbelief as the ball sails past him for the TD.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:26 AM   #12
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
Brady's QB rating for the game was 110.2, thats what qualifies as mediocre these days I guess.
Did you see the replay of the Givens TD. They had a slo-mo closeup of Brady's face as he went through his progressions, no expression on his face till he looks all the way to the right and suddenly his eyes widen and you see his arm cock...completely poised, like always in big games...and of course pro bowler Lito Sheppard's look of disbelief as the ball sails past him for the TD.
That was a great slo-mo shot.

And in comparison, on the play where Harrison made the interception near the end zone, you could see on the replay how McNabb basically kept looking at the same receiver the whole way, allowing Harrison to make the proper read. These are little things that don't get talked about as much, but it's these types of things that make Brady such an unbelievable QB.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:26 AM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

that was great...I don't think Brady had a bad game. He seemed a little off in the first half, but he ended up great as usual. He threw for 200 something and had 2 tds and no ints. The guy is amazing.
Old 02-07-2005, 11:52 AM   #14
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

man brady's 110 rating 2 td 0 int 23-33 236 yard game sucked.

what game were you watching?
Old 02-07-2005, 12:56 PM   #15
Blue Crack Addict

Did I say he was shit the whole game?

I said he played a bad first half.