McDonalds - THEY PUT THE "Mc" IN McSTUPID!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ME3

Refugee
Actually I do get it. Those spaces are reserved for people who go through the drive-thru and ask for special orders like plain burgers, chicken without mayo and so on. When these orders occur and there are many cars in line, the workers ask you to pull into one of those parking spaces until your order is ready and then they will bring you your food. They do this so they can move the line faster.

The reason I know this is because I like plain burgers and chicken without mayo.

-------------------------

burn down the discos. hang the blessed dj.

Originally posted by U2ME3:
Actually I do get it. Those spaces are reserved for people who go through the drive-thru and ask for special orders like plain burgers, chicken without mayo and so on. When these orders occur and there are many cars in line, the workers ask you to pull into one of those parking spaces until your order is ready and then they will bring you your food. They do this so they can move the line faster.

The reason I know this is because I like plain burgers and chicken without mayo.

LMAO that is so silly but I see the point. :goof:

tania

------------------
All I Want Is You (2)

I think you made a generalization about McDonalds... ours doesn't have one of those signs. Yes, I work at McDonalds, at least until next year(when I'm off to college)

Originally posted by U2ME3:

are you actually offended by me posting that?

Originally posted by Innocent Eyes:
U2ME3, what do you have against condiments??

I don't have anything against condiments but it seems like they put way too much on the sandwiches.

Originally posted by BLOCK:
i dunno just your tone i thought that you might be..(hehe tone from your writing)

No, not offended. However, I am leaving to eat some delicious Taco Bell. A little late night fiesta!

do you get this?

what(TwistedHumor.com).jpg

Back
Top Bottom