mcdonald's chocolate chip cookies - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 01-15-2005, 07:35 PM   #46
love, blood, life
Local Time: 05:50 AM
Where's Bad Ronnie?

Old 01-15-2005, 07:46 PM   #47
love, blood, life
Local Time: 07:20 AM
I haven't eaten at the golden arches for years and I will never ever eat there again.

they are a repulsive and inconsiderate corperation and people need to start boycotting them before we have one of their greasy death-traps on every corner, instead of just every other corner.

Old 01-15-2005, 08:07 PM   #48
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
Local Time: 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Mr. BAW
I'll have two double cheeseburgers, large fries but make sure its a DIET coke!!!!
people did that at chick-fil-a as well. i worked there for like four years. i tried to be optimistic and think "okay maybe they're ordering for several people and only one wants a soda," but when they'd pull around (i preferred drive through order taking, and when you've been there three years you get to choose where you work) and i saw them, i knew they were ordering for themselves. they probably order diet coke because they're diabetic, and guess what made them diabetic? having three sandwiches and a large fry. chick-fil-a is healthier than mcdonald's but a fried sandwich is still bad, even if it is boneless white chicken.

"Because a senator - a politician - a person - who can let hang in mid-air the prospect that she might just be sticking around in part, just in case the other guy gets shot - has no business being, and no capacity to be, the President of the United States." -- Keith Olbermann