mcdonald's chocolate chip cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
ABEL you really should think about eating healthier :shame:

Lime pickles, McDonalds cookies, taco bell... wendy's.. what else :hmm:

:barf:

:laugh: :reject: i know. but there's nothing wrong with lime pickles! :mad: :drool:

i actually don't eat wendy's any more since i got a couple of undercooked hamburgers there :barf:

i think i need a certain dutchman to cook for me :sexywink: :flirt:

ABEL said:
i actually don't eat wendy's any more since i got a couple of undercooked hamburgers there :barf:

omg :yuck:

Actually, I like the other kind of cookies McD's has.. the little ones shaped like Ronald characters :cute:

okay we must be opposite here. last time i went to mcdonald's i was like "ooh i really want the chocolate chip cookies" and they told me they didn't have them anymore, just the mcdonaldland cookies. but you know, i find famous amos chocolate chip cookies taste the exact same.

i treat myself to one meal out a week, and lately it's been mcdonald's. i used to get takeout from a bar nearby but now i can't afford it. mcdonald's costs half as much. :(

I only consume McDonald's product (not sure I want to dignify it by classifying it as food) when no other reasonable option is presented to me. I honestly can't stand their product too much. I'll take any fast food joint over them.

ABEL said:

:ohmy: i didn't know they had mini-donuts either.
is this just a breakfast item or can you get them any time of day?

now i'm hungry :mad:

I'm not sure if it's a local thing or if it varies from store to store. I saw them at a McD's in midtown Manhattan, but I've never seen them at any of the McD's in Queens and Long Island :shrug:

I think you can get them at any time.. they were selling a box of 6 for 99 cents :up:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
After watching Supersize Me tonight I will stop going to McDonalds or any fast food joint for that matter. :crack:
He was eating 5000 calories a day,..that would make anyone fat.

In the netherlands a reporter did also a Mcdonalds dieet ( including salads ) and guess what,...he lost more than 6 kg.

I can`t believe i defended McDonalds :reject:

Well McDonalds hamburgers have never made me feel like a million bucks. In fact a lot of my weight I gained this past year was because I was traveling and eating fast food and well yes not working out as much. Anyway, I have not had McDonalds in a good while and it will stay that way. Same for Wendy's and all the rest.

I haven't eaten at the golden arches for years and I will never ever eat there again.

they are a repulsive and inconsiderate corperation and people need to start boycotting them before we have one of their greasy death-traps on every corner, instead of just every other corner.

Mr. BAW said:
I'll have two double cheeseburgers, large fries but make sure its a DIET coke!!!! :)
people did that at chick-fil-a as well. i worked there for like four years. i tried to be optimistic and think "okay maybe they're ordering for several people and only one wants a soda," but when they'd pull around (i preferred drive through order taking, and when you've been there three years you get to choose where you work) and i saw them, i knew they were ordering for themselves. they probably order diet coke because they're diabetic, and guess what made them diabetic? having three sandwiches and a large fry. chick-fil-a is healthier than mcdonald's but a fried sandwich is still bad, even if it is boneless white chicken.

Back
Top Bottom