Maybe the internet wasn't such a good idea...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

Oh, there is much worse out there.

rotten.com comes to mind but don't go without being prepared. Better still, don't go there at all.

You're lucky she's a girl, you don't even want to know what I've caught my sons looking at.

Ugh! My son just told me he went to rotten.com at the request of his friends, and he was so disturbed he couldn't eat for 3 days and couldn't get it out of his head going to sleep.

[This message has been edited by GypsyHeartgirl (edited 05-04-2002).]

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
Ugh! My son just told me he went to rotten.com at the request of his friends, and he was so disturbed he couldn't eat for 3 days and couldn't get it out of his head going to sleep.

[This message has been edited by GypsyHeartgirl (edited 05-04-2002).]

Yeah, the same thing happened to me. One of my "friends" told me to go on and didn't tell me what it was. The first picture I saw in full color was a severed penis. I wasn't very happy with this "friend" and let her know I didn't appreciate her sense of humor. It was VERY disturbing. I don't know who gets off on something like that.

Hmmm well you could always get a program of some sort to block sites like that. If you do indeed decide to, I would also suggest blocking http://www.bangedup.com as there is sexual matterial as well as dismembered corpses etc, I had the unfortunate experiance of viewing it once and I must say that is some of the most disturbing crap Ive ever witnessed... yuck... *vomitting smiley that Im too lazy to link to*

Nice ideas for a lazy sunday afternoon
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom