Maybe a 'heavy Bass N' Drums' chum or Gorillaz fan could help me out here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
HI-YA!

ok here the ting, me bought G CD, me luv its ass and its heaviness that me vibrate round floorboards in room.........

WHAAAAAAnaaaaaAHHHHHHHAAAAAA A AH!

ok, nuff of that.....

Basically, anyone know of any other artists who's music has amazingly heavy bass or bass n' drums that I could buy? Anything like Gorillaz? anyting similar? That u would REALLY REALLY recommend????

Me appreciate any help folks....:)

((((hugz)))))

:up:

I'm not familiar with Gorillaz but I'd suggest getting Photek's Modus Operandi and d/ling the song Ni Ten Ichi Ru. You may also want to get Aphex Twin's I Care Because You Do and I Wish You Could Talk by Squarepusher.

roni size i believe is the king of drum 'n bass.

i believe 'brown paper bag' was the landmark release by him. not generally my bag:lol:, but overall pretty good;)

*starts unwrappin Koby*

tanks........brits yeah!

Well I will check out for Big Roni.............

I love BassNDrums, it makes me want to burn my ass up and down all ova tha floor and jump up and down so much, I long to do it so hard - dents would be in the ceilin.........

thats the impact it does to me........:):yes:

DJ Shadow is not exactly D'n'B , but I still recommend anything from the Endtroducing........... album. My faves are Midnght in a perfect world, The Number Song, Organ Donor, Basic Megamix, and War Is Hell. They're not all on that album, but look for 'em anyway. You won't regret it!:cool:

It disturbs ya? How can it disturb ya? A non-movin non-speakin pic cant disturb anyone......;)

naaah cam on........I needed a mad pic of Bono to go with a mad me.........................................:happy:

I try to look for the unusual..........:D

Back
Top Bottom