May you always be as vivid as your hallucinations.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
The Surrealist Compliment Generator

Your Hands do the work of 10,000 highly trained lesbian jumping beans.

Madam, what a handsome moustashe you wear!

Your soul contains all that is found in insects, pigs and vermin.

Though I may never see you again, I wish you the warmest clam chowder, the finest of embalmings, and the best in stainless steel cadaver pans that money can buy.

Your nasal hair speaks volumes concerning the Isle of Wright.

Oh how my pathological scar desires to read poems through the ruddied girth of your soul!

~~Maybe this is more IO material....

Woe is me, for I must forever more huddle, unminded, in the dark shadow of thine undeserved engine of procreation.

:ohmy:

You are as frightful as an engine developed solely for the countenance of sexual inuendo by country music.

Optical delusions still themselves when you pass by in convexing pomp and sacral trance.

Just two of my favorites! :up:

Madame, ist thou donning space underwear? For thine ass doth lie beyond the physical boundaries of this world!

:lmao:

I love your eyes, but only with ketchup.

Come, let me gnaw your fingernails that I may absorb and lose myself in the wise and gritty detritus that is you.

I think this one is my favorite:
You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

How beautiful is the snowshine in your eyes, so directly current from the static in your brain.

*reload reload reload reload reload* :laugh:

Teacups smash, flounders ignite spontaneously in your presence.

... I like that :wink:
I needed a compliment... wherever it came from...:|

Your sweet voice is like the snap of a bra strap upon a sun burnt back

May you always have stables of horses to service your needs.

Woods nymphs sprinkle your path with bowlings balls while you dance and prowl in the sequined moonlight with leftover heads of lettuce.

Madame, your implement is admonishing me! :laugh:

Seven donkeys and a concubine cannot compare with the tarnished sheen left in your path of combustion.

:lmao:

Your dashingly colored toupee twists my right boot into a state of ennui with the speed and dexterity of many lemon meringue-coated conquistadors.

Legions of Communists worship your robust cannabalism of Capitalists clad in junk mail suits.

(How perfect! I've always wanted legions of communists to worship me)

Your intelligence is equal to the smoothness of a walnut shell.

Woods nymphs sprinkle your path with bowlings balls while you dance and prowl in the sequined moonlight with leftover heads of lettuce.

(Yes, definetly).

Angie, where the heck did you get this link???

Tribes of primitve hunters, with rhinestone codpieces rampant, should build pyra mids of Chevy engines covered in butterscotch syrup to exalt the diastolic, inef fable, scintillated and cacophonous salamander of truth which slimes and distracts from each and every orifice of your holy refrigerator, Sears be its brand.

..I should make this my signature. Worship me. :|

You are a banana moon subverting the sun.

Demonize your sofa. It will lend forth more peanuts between the cushions.

Your nose hairs scare me.

In your presence even my shadow acquires the sensation of touch.

You are more beautiful than a bouquet of fossils.

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom