Matthew Good Band - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 09-01-2002, 05:57 PM   #1
Local Time: 09:23 PM
Matthew Good Band

In the last year I discovered the Matthew Good Band (which has now actually ceased to exist). An import from Canada, I had never heard of them prior to seeing them on Much Music (a Godsend to us that can't stand American music programming i.e. MTV, MTV2, VH-1) and was intrigued. I have recently finished purchasing all of their albums and am completely in love with this band. Matthew Good is continuing to record and I am looking forward to his future releases. So all you Canadians...fill me in more on him. There is nothing of his in the US. The only times I have ever found his albums in the US is in used CD bins. If you have never heard his stuff....purchase Beautiful Midnight. You will love.

I give Matthew Good five stars. *****

Old 09-01-2002, 06:06 PM   #2
Elvis' Naughty Angel
Local Time: 12:23 AM
Matthew Good is a dude!!

Saw him at IKEA in April... that's about all I know of him. He is a pretty funny guy. Well known for his sarcastic humour.

Old 09-02-2002, 12:48 AM   #3
well alot of people think he is a dick. Such as Red hot chilli peppers, Our lady peace. He really got into big shit slinging contests with them. His music is very powerful and has a meesage. X-rated is one of my fav songs, and the vidoe is great. Ya its weird there are really alot of great Canadian rocks bands that never get exposed in the states. If you ever get bored and really want some good listening d/l some:

The Tragically Hip
Big Sugar
Matt Good Band
Edwin (Our mother earth)
Old 09-02-2002, 12:53 AM   #4
War Child
They're alright, my buddy is really into them...I'm not that impressed though. Not a lot is heard of them here in the States...he also got into it w/ Noel Gallagher a while back, the man has a huge ego from what I've heard.