Matthew Good Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmb737

Refugee
In the last year I discovered the Matthew Good Band (which has now actually ceased to exist). An import from Canada, I had never heard of them prior to seeing them on Much Music (a Godsend to us that can't stand American music programming i.e. MTV, MTV2, VH-1) and was intrigued. I have recently finished purchasing all of their albums and am completely in love with this band. Matthew Good is continuing to record and I am looking forward to his future releases. So all you Canadians...fill me in more on him. There is nothing of his in the US. The only times I have ever found his albums in the US is in used CD bins. If you have never heard his stuff....purchase Beautiful Midnight. You will love.

I give Matthew Good five stars. *****

Matthew Good is a dude!!

Saw him at IKEA in April... that's about all I know of him. He is a pretty funny guy. Well known for his sarcastic humour.

well alot of people think he is a dick. Such as Red hot chilli peppers, Our lady peace. He really got into big shit slinging contests with them. His music is very powerful and has a meesage. X-rated is one of my fav songs, and the vidoe is great. Ya its weird there are really alot of great Canadian rocks bands that never get exposed in the states. If you ever get bored and really want some good listening d/l some:

The Tragically Hip
Big Sugar
Matt Good Band
Edwin (Our mother earth)
Sloan

They're alright, my buddy is really into them...I'm not that impressed though. Not a lot is heard of them here in the States...he also got into it w/ Noel Gallagher a while back, the man has a huge ego from what I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom