Matrix Revolutions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
Have you seen it? What do you think?

I just got back from it, I enjoyed it. Most of the action takes place in the 'real world' which makes it a bit different than the first 2. Is it better than the last one? I dont know, I enjoyed the last one also. I personally never found the first one to be the holy grail of movies like some people did, so I havent been let down at all by the sequals.

I really dont have much to say about it without givng away major spoilers.

i'll see it in a few months when i can go in the middle of the day with the 4 or 5 senior citizens who have to explain the plot (loudly) to each other.

I've seen it, and I liked it, I just think that they didn't have many other options for the ending!

D'you want me to tell you how it ends?:sexywink:

seen it last night, dont quite know what to make of it, definetly the weakest of the lot. dont get me wrong it was good, but i left a bit disapointed

Not yet.
But I'm interest only action and CG.(not story)

And very interest thing is..."How many AGENT SMITH?"...:tongue:

what the hell? if someone can explain it to me i would appreciate it. I even post a post on it in my blog. i think i understand most of it but not all of it.

sharky said:
what the hell? if someone can explain it to me i would appreciate it. I even post a post on it in my blog. i think i understand most of it but not all of it.

My English is really so bad.
And I don't have good sense.
I'm sorry. Please forget my comment.:(

Last edited:
i was pretty confused at the end....otherwise a great movie, the second one is proberbley my favourite, but this one was still very good

Load of crap. They shoulda stopped after the first. Though I'm sure there's a #4 on the way: If you make it, they will buy it.

It was ok I don't know it was better than reloaded (IMO). I feel sort of bad for the wachkowski brothers 4 years ago they blew peoples minds showing is things we had never seen before and now a lot of people are like:scratch: :yawn:

I will tell you 2 things that are not spoliers per se but skip if you don't want to know

When they are waiting for the train man the wall reads Mobil Ave which rescrambled can be Limbo

the song at the end of the credits is sanskrit from Patanjali's yoga sutras which translates as: lead me from the unreal to the real. from darkness to light from death to immortality.

I enjoyed it far more than the Reloaded, but I'm still not convinced that there needed to be a trilogy. The third film feels more like a continuation of the second rather than a part of a cohesive 3-part story. I'm not even sure whether it actually deserved to have "Matrix" in its title when it mostly was a man-vs-machine movie with the Matrix bits stuck to it, and the three main characters appearing as guest stars in their own movie.

Saracene said:
I enjoyed it far more than the Reloaded, but I'm still not convinced that there needed to be a trilogy. The third film feels more like a continuation of the second rather than a part of a cohesive 3-part story. I'm not even sure whether it actually deserved to have "Matrix" in its title when it mostly was a man-vs-machine movie with the Matrix bits stuck to it, and the three main characters appearing as guest stars in their own movie.

I tend to agree about the man vs machine aspect. I kind of felt that some of that went on too long and seemed like they had to have some kind of a filler to make it long enough...whether that was the case or not.

of course the plot has its flaws , however the whole concept is quite good , new with good characters , some people expected too much from the mainstream movie , at least now , we can forget about star wars , and in the end , if you like it , fine , don't , fine too .

speaking of star wars, dont you think its so much better that we get great movies like Lord of the rings & matrix sequals within a year....i mean for every new star wars movie you have to wait 3 years!

Well, I saw it tonight. I liked it, much better than the second one. And the ending didn't bother me--there was no other way it could have ended. There is no spoon to feed you answers. :sexywink:

Were the Christ analogies strong enough for everyone?

This was the one of the suckiest movies I have ever seen in my life. It had no redeeming qualities whatsoever except for some special effects at the end. It sucked real bad. It sucked worse than I could ever imagine a movie could suck even after hearing in advance that it sucked.

Did I mention that it sucks?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom