math game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
here's how it works:

i'll start by creating an equation, the next person answers it correctly and creates his own equation.

it's simple.

it's shitass damn simple.

here's the equation. 3w2847 + 34543 = ____.

get crackin.

no, I have a better game. first, you find a thread you don't like and leave a comment expressing such. then, and this is the good part, you start another pointless thread so the cool kids can appreciate your mastery of sarcasm.

i've already got part 1 down, who knows what i'll do for part 2! :dance:

um, you're wrong puppy.

w=-4.0443741950591265659758810443742

and for your question:

k=1.162295178592479075798656135801

:heart: math :heart:

i love you zoomerang! this the best game EVER!!!

next question:

MainEq1.gif

well that's easy, the answer is obviously pi(r)²!

3x³±234232t°=¿¿¿

let's start an alphabet thread!!! Okay, I'll go first! Just say the letter that comes next!

A

wholly shit !

this thread is sexy

* i dont know the answer.....but in line with a math thing...

if you got a job that first paid you one dollar a day
and then doubled the amount you were making every day how much would you have at the and of the year?

example: 1st day 1.00 second day 2.00 3rd day 4.oo and so on and so on.

a check a check check check it out a what what whatwhat's it all about a work work work work it out....turn this turn this mutha out !!!!!!!!!!!!!! , <- im yelling this at you guys

VertigoGal said:
no, I have a better game. first, you find a thread you don't like and leave a comment expressing such. then, and this is the good part, you start another pointless thread so the cool kids can appreciate your mastery of sarcasm.

i've already got part 1 down, who knows what i'll do for part 2! :dance:

ooh vertigogal, before i say anything else first, let me first say how cool your name is! did you get it from the latest u2 album? u2 really rocks these days...elevation...vertigo, their songs really are UP there aren't they? lol :happy:

let me also say the fan community here really appreciates what you're doing for this place, and we can't thank you enough for the effort you've put in to make u2's fan community be even more SOUFUL than previously imagined.

the goul is $oul, guys.

oh, and by the way, what you wrote wasn't an equation. so, essentially, you're wrong at everything you've ever done.

you're not allowed to play games with me anymore, i only play with cools.

lmjhitman said:
um, you're wrong puppy.

w=-4.0443741950591265659758810443742

and for your question:

k=1.162295178592479075798656135801

:heart: math :heart:

i love you zoomerang! this the best game EVER!!!

next question:

MainEq1.gif

i made this thread with you in mind.

music is math.

and like really boring, predictable music, the ma7ority of interference's orchestra has been playing in 4/4 for way too long.

my answer was meant to be for your equation bear, but then other people posted before I finished. It's a good thing that I'm a super genius and my answer is actually correct for both equations :sexywink:!

My point is further proved by the fact that no one has been able to figure the answer to my equation yet!

Zoomerang96 said:

i made this thread with you in mind.

music is math.

and like really boring, predictable music, the ma7ority of interference's orchestra has been playing in 4/4 for way too long.
:drool:

i am touched, bear.

seriously. touch me.

stop it, hitman, you're creeping out the BAND! you'll blow our cover!!

quick, let's talk about how powerful 'walk on' and 'stuck in a moment' are, before people realize we're evil canadian liberal extremists!

then we can touch each other weird, and hotly.

Zoomerang96 said:
stop it, hitman, you're creeping out the BAND! you'll blow our cover!!

quick, let's talk about how powerful 'walk on' and 'stuck in a moment' are, before people realize we're evil canadian liberal extremists!

then we can touch each other weird, and hotly.
'a mole diggin' in a hole' are like, the best lyrics ever. :love:

and mercy. :sick: i mean :drool: i mean :sick:

~lover's spit

actually, i think mercy has a lot of potential.

let's agree to agree.

and let's agree to game the shit out of this place. :cute:

Zoomerang96 said:

ooh vertigogal, before i say anything else first, let me first say how cool your name is! did you get it from the latest u2 album? u2 really rocks these days...elevation...vertigo, their songs really are UP there aren't they? lol :happy:

let me also say the fan community here really appreciates what you're doing for this place, and we can't thank you enough for the effort you've put in to make u2's fan community be even more SOUFUL than previously imagined.

the goul is $oul, guys.

oh, and by the way, what you wrote wasn't an equation. so, essentially, you're wrong at everything you've ever done.

you're not allowed to play games with me anymore, i only play with cools.

I don't like the song Vertigo enough to listen to it of my own free will...I probably did when I made this screenname, but, you know, you've got to leave it behind right? sun is eclisped by a moon, etc etc. :happy:

I had a really cool math puzzle about 4 men walking across a bridge with a flashlight, but now I'm not so sure I want to share it. :sad:

VertigoGal said:

I don't like the song Vertigo enough to listen to it of my own free will...I probably did when I made this screenname, but, you know, you've got to leave it behind right? sun is eclisped by a moon, etc etc. :happy:

I had a really cool math puzzle about 4 men walking across a bridge with a flashlight, but now I'm not so sure I want to share it. :sad:

no, share it!! make me one of the guys under the bridge...and if you can, make me out to be a bit of a puff, ok?

I don't really get what is going on here.

is zoomerang 96 some kind of weirdo?

Malone said:
I don't really get what is going on here.

is zoomerang 96 some kind of weirdo?

"i don't really get what is going on here".

nothing to see here, carrion sunshine.

Back
Top Bottom