Mateja Kezman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
Why am I still waiting for this fellow to get on the scoresheet for Chelsea?

Apart from the one in the League Cup, of course.

I haven't seen him in Holland, but I've heard of his reputation. Did I over-rate him? Is he the next Chris Sutton, Robert Fleck or Tony Cascarino? Or will he come good?

In the Dutch competition he was good, scoring lots of goals. However, when his team (PSV) played international matches (CL, UEFA) he (almost) never scored.
:shrug:

i want him to get back to his old self. i haven't seen much of him playing for PSV besides a few goal hightlight vids and he looked brillant. and watching him and robben in the pre-season just blew me away.

i've heard a lot of chelsea fans saying that he's not good enough for the EPL and that we should sell him in january. poor fella...i just think he fell into a goal drought and he can't see his way back out.

it's kinda hard to score goals when your thrown in with 10 minutes to go and we are basically defending our lead.

i figured he would do something yesterday against PSG cause he got the goal for serb-mont last week.

i just hope mouinho doesn't dump him in the transfer window cause i truly like the guy and i think that he will come good by the end of the season. and it's not like we paid a big wad of cash for him either.

ps...i :heart: arjen robben

I'm a Chelsea season ticket holder and at times this season it has been painful.
Everyone is desperate for him to get a 'proper' goal and start doing it regularly, he couldn't even manage it against Blackburn a couple of weeks ago when we were 4-0 up and he somehow hit the bar from 3 yards.
I am still hopeful he can come good and whilst he is playing I'm a 100% behind him but at the moment I think the goals in Holland must be much bigger. I did hear he went through a similar thing when he arrived in Holland.

truthfully all of our strikers have been quite painful to watch at different parts of the season. it's getting better though.

btw...there are now rumors that we are buying defoe in january for 15 mill +kez. :sigh:

Last edited:
Sweet Tart said:
truthfully all of our strikers have been quite painful to watch at different parts of the season. it's getting better though.

Fair to an extent I really thought Drogba was starting to look the business before his injury so hopefully he'll return to that.
For all his goals Eidur has missed some very important chances most notably against Man City and Bolton.
I'm not convinced by Defoe I have to say he is a very selfish player and questions remain over his personality, if we 're going after Spurs I'd much rather have Robbie Keane. I'd heard us linked with Torres, I'd love to see him arrive in January.

This has to be the hot discussion of the moment.
The relief around the Stadium was incredible but he fully deserved it as he worked very hard.
Full marks to Robben for making sure it was Kezman who took it.

Back
Top Bottom