matchbox twenty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~fairy_girl~

Acrobat
I have just got my tickets to go and see them in september when they tour the UK. at wembley arena.

and im very excited about it :yes: :cute:

...any other mb20 fans here? have u seen them live?

your opinions please :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got MB20 tickets?!!??!!?!?!??!!? HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried for hours but i couldnt get through!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good for you girl, you go girl, go girl go!!!!!!!!!! mb20 totally rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! their adult contemporary stylings keep my feet tapping for hours!!!!! i could listen to bent (their hard anti-pop rocker from their previous album) all day!!!!!!!

they have a distinct sound that noone can copy, i love them!!!!!!!!

have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:

you got MB20 tickets?!!??!!?!?!??!!? HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried for hours but i couldnt get through!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg... do u want to go to the concert in wembley ?

try www.ticketmaster.co.uk - book online its dead easy, they tell u where u get to sit and if u want to choose someplace else just click back and select again!!!

thats where i got my tickets from, im going on september uhm 5th i think ? the first sat in september anyway ;)

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:

good for you girl, you go girl, go girl go!!!!!!!!!! mb20 totally rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! their adult contemporary stylings keep my feet tapping for hours!!!!! i could listen to bent (their hard anti-pop rocker from their previous album) all day!!!!!!!

they have a distinct sound that noone can copy, i love them!!!!!!!!

have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

you crack me up, mr. deathbear

~fairy_girl~ said:

omg... do u want to go to the concert in wembley ?

try www.ticketmaster.co.uk - book online its dead easy, they tell u where u get to sit and if u want to choose someplace else just click back and select again!!!

thats where i got my tickets from, im going on september uhm 5th i think ? the first sat in september anyway ;)

See Bear, it's all fun & games until someone ACTUALLY takes you seriously. You should apologize to the poor girl. :shame:

saw them once because a friend of mine got free tix from the radio and needed someone to go with. i have to say...i was unimpressed. but if you like them, i'm sure you will have fun.

i like them. unfortunately, imo i haven't been liking them as much as i used to. their first album was awesome, but i've not even bought the new one. however, disease was a great song. i'm not too fond of unwell, but if they have another great song off this album, i'll probably buy it. i didn't really like their second album all that much though.

however, they came here recently and i was wishing i could've seen them. i only couldn't because it wasn't actually in town, but in tupelo (elvis' hometown). it's like two hours away and it was a work night, which meant staying out till like 3 am. (hehe!)

Someone help me, I'm Bent.

It really, really hurts.

ah!!!!!!!!!!

Bear, it saddens me that you can find myself or someone like myself in the glimmering eyes of a webcam.

Is it 3am already?

that was the epic album of my generation, lilly. im glad you paying props, because it will go down in the books as the most incredible alternative-post rock disc of the past two decades.

before there was hendrix, there was the beatles. before matchbox twenty, there was dexie's midnight runners leading them to smooth pop - phil collins style. :up:

Last edited:
Lilly said:
it is 3am....i must be lonely

*cujo swoops in*

Hello, Hello.

You look like a Girl On Film. Seriously, in one of my videos...

Back
Top Bottom