matchbox 20 new music video.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
vh1 plays it on a show called top 20 and if you have seen it you might know why im pissed. its a live clip(i think)
if you dont know about this just ask and ill explain.

you know who they are trying to be like in that video
:no: :no:
if no just ask and ill tell.

Matchbox 20 are a putrid band and I hope they're ultra annoying lead singing goes mute forever

I really like the song, actually...which surprises me...they've always been kind of a "meh" band for me. I haven't seen the video though.

Bunbury said:
They are still around? :huh:

Yep, they're still around. You hadn't heard "Unwell" being played, like, fifty thousand times a day when it came out (I really, really got sick of that song quickly)?

I like a few of their songs..."Push" is a great song-the best one they ever did, in my opinion. And "Beautiful Girl" and "Mad Season" aren't bad.

But overall, I haven't been a HUGE fan of them. They're okay...but they just aren't a band I've really gotten that excited about overall.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Yep, they're still around. You hadn't heard "Unwell" being played, like, fifty thousand times a day when it came out (I really, really got sick of that song quickly)?

Angela

Yea well I don't listen to the radio for music because there is nothing ever good, like Matchbox 20 :huh:
So I'm not familiar with the happenings of most mainstream bands :|

:no:

well they are better than some bands out there anyway....and i belive they are one of the best bands in the world, and if U2 didnt exist, Mb20 would be my favourite!

Back
Top Bottom