Match of the tournament

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, brazil has to win... Just as spain has to, 'cause if they do I'll certainly win Eur 110,- in the World Cup Pool of my local table tennis club...(yes, this guy plays ping pong)

All EURO 120 gifts will gladly be accepted.
Just transfer them to:
L.T. Kamphuis account # 33.73.50.973, Rabobank, Losser, The Netherlands...

Thank you......(after receicing the money i will support England for 110% :wink: )

I would like Brasil to win
Only b/c England never played so badly as on this tournament!!! I mean even Italy comes out as a attacking team when you watch England play...

AcrobatMan said:
I am so nervous about the ENGLAND versus BRAZIL..I am feeling nervous although its still many days to go. I hope it is as thrilling match as Argentina vs England..And may the better team win.

Agree, may the better team win... I wouldn't say I'm nervous, I feel more like anxiety. Here the match will be on 3:30 am...an entire country awake during the whole night probably.

However I wish England win :). Anyone else feeling same.

Nope. :D

:p

Last edited:
Marko said:
I would like Brasil to win
Only b/c England never played so badly as on this tournament!!! I mean even Italy comes out as a attacking team when you watch England play...

Says the fan of a team that played in Croatia v Mexico

bullet the blue sky said:

Says the fan of a team that played in Croatia v Mexico
you are right. Croatia played even worse football than England (except against Italy, but it seems that it was just a lucky day :mac: )

but england is realy playing terrible football - they are all in their penalty area and thay rely only on counter-attack...

pathetic realy. I know that you lost few players in the midfield, but this is the same game that Paraguay played, only thing that saves you is that you have attackers (namely owen) and Beckham who can do a lot on their own...

England scores goals only on counter-attacks or from corners. ireland played better than them!

but please don't get offended, that's the fact and it's working four the team for now... defencive football

it's ugly and that's all, I'm not saying anything against you... yet:tongue:

3087835145.jpg

Cool. Nice flag, isn?t it?

:)

Sawn-off Spain :D

our 2002 "baby bears" the U6's :heart:

sorry I'll behave

Attachments

• soccermay02014.jpg
    soccermay02014.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 30
Marko said:

England scores goals only on counter-attacks or from corners. ireland played better than them!

Hey we played great football!:mad: Don't compare us to boring boring England!:tongue:

I know what you're saying though, and I totally agree, that's why I wanted England to go out, and want Germany to fail miserably. But the sad fact is, those tactics work! If England had played attacking football they'd probably be all on their holidays far far away long ago.

And whoever said the Argentina England game was thrilling must have been on some hardcore drugs watching that game, it was dull DULL DULL!!

I'd say the Spain V Ireland match was the most exciting, then the Italy V South Korea.

Although Ireland V Germany or Cameroon were both nailbiting thrillers for us!

For those involved Uruguay and Senegal must be up there as game of the tournament. France V Senegal was a good start too!

Hmm........not alot of great games actually:(

Back
Top Bottom