MasterDebate Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't believe the lobbyists were addressed.

Disperse.

And, yes cornuttery is a word. Look it up.

You're requested to spend a night in solitary confinement. And by night, I mean eternity.

:up:

Question: Am I better than you all because I will be at a Radiohead concert in a few hours, and you wont? Discuss.

(When I first saw this thread title, I thought of the word minus "De.")

:sexywink:

Late submition of opinion: Natalie Portman is the most beautiful creature ever created in Gods known universe. How she could be even compared to a second or third tier fraud such as Jennifer Love Hewitt is completely beyond me.

Jennifer Love Hewitt is 'cute' maybe 'beautiful' but she is not 'gorgeous' and her looks are certainly not individual, but (and her popularity is based on this) she is simply a better looking version of a million girls you know.

Natalie Portman is strikingly good looking. I have had the good luck of seeing her in person (and the bad luck of being given the opportunity to speak to her, but being too blind drunk to put two words together), she was in jeans and a t-shirt, in little or no make up, and even if I wasn't drunk at the time, I still believe I would have found it impossible to speak. I truly believe she is a one off freak created simply to remind us that there is possibly a heaven.

Jennifer Love Hewitt features in such classic tv shows as Party Of Five and whatever that NY spin off was called, and such works of cinematic genius as I Know What You Did Last Summer. She plays the same role all the time.

Natalie Portman, Star Wars aside, has shown excellent abilities as an actor with an impressive history of high quality work when she could have easily gone down the road of 'hot girl opposite Freddie Prinze Jnr', and if she keeps it up (she did a double degree at Harvard and has considered giving acting up - is JLH that intelligent?) she will only get better.

Jennifer Love Hewitt is a godawful singer. "How Do I Deal" How do you deal? How the fuck do we!?!

Natalie Portman, I am sure, sings like an angel, but either way, she doesn't have the ego/career problems to necessitate subjecting us to her written and recorded in 5 minutes crap.

Who the hell drops 'Love' in as a fake middle name?

Conclusion: Jennifer Love Hewitt has a cute smile and a nice rack.
Natalie Portman is a complete package of extreme individual beauty, intelligence, considerable talent and appears to be quite a nice person.

I would not even consider for a second picking JLH over Natalie.

u2popmofo said:
Question: Am I better than you all because I will be at a Radiohead concert in a few hours, and you wont? Discuss.

Argument:

Clearly your lack of tact supercedes all peripheral parties. A pedestal of unimaginable ego perches atop Provo. And I salute that treacherous totem, with all my experience in foreign relations. From your vantage it may appear to be a wave, when it is more of a stationary expression... a long sustained, stationary expression.

Conclusion:

I wanna give you every inch of my love.

Question:

Will the predominant gun culture of North America ever be a minority in governing politics? Discuss.

PS- that was a formidable argument put forth by Mr. Durden. Space Monkey.

:up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom