Massive internal bleeding happens when you party with Frank the Monkey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
As me and my friend 'Zoomerang96' can attest, right bro? That's short for 'brother', in a sort of comradely, not familial, sense.

Frank the Monkey sure took us for a spin, didn't he??? What with the ten foot spiked steel dildo and... well nevermind.

Well, better get back to shovelling shit, there's ten pyramids of the stuff to get through before nightfall... oh wait, it is night. It's always night here.

i already took my turn with the shovel, so if you're somehow complaining that i never do anything around here you can kiss my ass.

it's a dirty job, and nowhere in our "agreement" does it ever stipulate that i have to clean up frank's shit EVERY TIME.

it's embarassing watching you cry in the corner "why is frank doing this?!?! WHY?!??!!?" night after night (it's always night here).

Massive internal bleeding happens when you party with Ron Jeremy.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

JessicaAnn said:
Oh, I understand Frank the Monkey. It just seems he doesn't like me as much as Bear and Zedbetty.
same here, jessicaann.

but i, for one, am pretty happy about that.

i just don't have room in my schedule for random monkey assaults.

You know what else happens when you party with Frank the Monkey, guys?

You never get rid of the smell of burning tires.

Also, your bank account mysteriously empties. What does a 6,000 year old toy monkey want with money? Don't ask. Don't ever ask questions. It's not worth it.

Fuck you for ruining my thread, Jamison. Why do you have to ruin everything I do? Why?

Why?

I ran a blog for two years and I had to stop that too cause you kept on coming in and ruining it. Oh and for your information, Gaul is NOT a city in Arabia.

Back
Top Bottom