Mary J Blige on roids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dusty Bottoms

Acrobat
Report: Entertainers in Steroid Report

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) -- A number of entertainers were named in connection with an Albany-based steroid investigation, but they are not part of an ongoing criminal probe, according to a published report.

The Times Union of Albany cited unidentified law enforcement officials in reporting Sunday that R&B music star Mary J. Blige, rap musicians 50 Cent, Timbaland and Wyclef Jean, and award-winning author and producer Tyler Perry may have received or used performance-enhancing drugs.

Law enforcement officials have said evidence does not indicate that the celebrities broke the law, but that investigators are focusing on doctors, pharmacists and clinics that provide the drugs.

That's gotta hurt her Rock n Roll Hall of fame chances.

Does it help her sing better or something? What performance is this exactly enhancing?

Weird.

corianderstem said:
Does it help her sing better or something? What performance is this exactly enhancing?

Weird.

Ask yourself this... What's more important in the music industry today? Having a good voice, or having a hot bod?

50 Cent's next album should have an asterisk next to it anyway--didn't he promise to stop making music if Kanye sold more albums in their head-to-head competition?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Come on people, start arguing or something. I've had a rough day at work and need some amusement. :mad:

You wanna start something? Huh?

<--puts finger on LMPA's shoulder and pushes hard

Nevertheless, Bono is all about O-Blige-ing the ladies.

o-face.jpg

Did I disappoint you or leave a bad taste in your mouth?

Gross, Bono. Gross.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I hope he's ok. :sad:

I don't know. :( I heard on the news that a plane transporting imported steriods just went down in New York. WASN'T BONO IN NEW YORK FOR [INSERT FILM FESTIVAL HERE]?!?!

wail.gif

Back
Top Bottom