Mary J Blige on roids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

I don't know. :( I heard on the news that a plane transporting imported steriods just went down in New York. WASN'T BONO IN NEW YORK FOR [INSERT FILM FESTIVAL HERE]?!?!

wail.gif

:lol:

This is such a weird story. I'm picturing Mary J. Blige, 50 Cent, Timbaland and Wyclef all doing vocal gymnastics and working out together. ONE MORE REP!!! UNGHHH!!!

Pinball Wizard said:
Well, her newest release is called Growing Pains.
Probably referring to her clitoris at this stage.

Man, it's too early in the morning for blue humour :(

You guys all suck. :madspit:

Bsides...who cares? How they work out/what they use while working out is none of my business. Tyler Perry? Pffft.

Frankly I dont care if they are smoking weed, getting hammered and doing lines either.

This thread is :down: X a million

gabrielvox said:
You guys all suck. :madspit:

Bsides...who cares? How they work out/what they use while working out is none of my business. Tyler Perry? Pffft.

Frankly I dont care if they are smoking weed, getting hammered and doing lines either.

This thread is :down: X a million

Obviously you don't care about the kids who look up to Mary and others as role models. Maybe if you had a kid you'd understand.

Dusty Bottoms said:

Obviously you don't care about the kids who look up to Mary and others as role models. Maybe if you had a kid you'd understand.

You've got to be freakin kidding me. For the record, I've got two, one who listens to her endlessly. The other one, just shy of being a teenager, of his own choice left a party the other day because someone brought booze and weed. And he listens to the most crap ever.

Are you somehow suggesting that we parents should expect our children's musical idols to be squeaky clean models of society? That's got to be just about the most absurd thing I've heard in a long while.

If we're doing our job as parents our kids will be able to separate positive and negative choices that pop stars make, and hopefully not follow in the negative ones. But at the end of the day, my kids don't look to pop idols for role models or examples of how to act, thankfully.

Cause these pop stars can't all be "U2"s :)

:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom