Martha, Quiz Take 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1033888860_owfluffocd.jpg

beli said:
Thats kind of freaky. What if the baby is a boy? Will I have female and male thoughts at the same time?:ohmy:

:hmm: Interesting question. Have you had any urges to do silly boy type things:

Pee standing up and then not put the seat down
Buy a big screen tv or vehicle
Drink more beer than normal (oh wait, you're pregnant and Austrailian, nevermind)

No but I did eat Nutella on toast and then put the plate on the FLOOR. Does that count?

Maybe I should go and screw my underwear up into a tight little ball and shove it behind the bathroom door so the door wont open properly. :|

We are hoping for a girl or a gay boy. We have been watching Queer Eye in the hope Carson will rub off on him if hes a boy, and teach her how to 'dob in a yobbo' if shes a girl.

U2girl02 said:
strawberry.jpg

1033888669_ffavoidant.jpg

:shifty: The fruit one is pretty true, but I don't really sink into depressions... :shrug:
Aw, but if you did, that would make us both avoidant strawberries and therefore kindred spirits! We could go avoid the other strawberries in our patch together! :hyper:

beli said:
We are hoping for a girl or a gay boy. We have been watching Queer Eye in the hope Carson will rub off on him if hes a boy, and teach her how to 'dob in a yobbo' if shes a girl.

a) Dammit, I love Carson :heart:
b) What the heck does 'dob in a yobbo' mean???

Aussies :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom