martha appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
let's hear it for one of interference's finest members! :D

but seriously - martha is one kickass chick. i just received my rolling stones in the mail. how many people do you know who would just send random strangers cool, old school music magazines? i am so pumped. and not because i just consumed way too much beer at wrigley. i am so excited to check out these mags.

so let's all celebrate one of our most generous members! she's been giving away amazing treasures for weeks now! i know she said she wants nothing in return for doing this, but i believe she deserves a big thank you.

so thank you martha! you rock my socks! someday i hope to meet you and buy you a drink. :hug: :)

I rarely check my work mail box....maybe once a week.

I checked it EVERYDAY this past week. Friday....There in the package....two magazines that are older then the majority of the posters at Interference! :heart:

Thank you AGAIN, Martha. I look forward to hanging out with you soon in Southern California.

Martha is indeed a nice person. She has sent me items before without me asking for anything. :) I have a postcard of the Joshua Tree National Park that she sent in a care package hanging on my cubicle wall.

Martha rocks!

I just got my October 1984 copy of Musician magazine in the mail a few weeks ago. I never expected to receive it that quickly. Thanks so much! It was a great read. I love old music mags!

Yes, Martha rocks! She's sent me lots of great records, and now all these great magazines! I too got a postcard from her from Joshua Tree National Park last year :up:

Thank you so much for your generosity!!!!! :hug: I would love to be able to meet you someday!

As our dear Mona used to say...

:bluuuuuuuuush:

You guys! :heart:

I'm just spreading the Interference love and generosity that comes my way! I get boots and cards and dinner and overnighters from the Feedbackians I've been lucky enough to know. So now I pass that along.

:heart:Interference:heart:

I haven't taken part in the magazine give away... but I just wanted to agree with everyone else, that what you do here on Interland is nothing but generous. :hug:

Screaming Flower said:
i just received my rolling stones in the mail.

For a quick minute there, I thought the band actually came to your house. :crazy:

Yes, martha rules!

Martha has a great smile and a beautiful twinkle in her eye! Want to see her light up, mention Mr. Martha!

you're a good brick! you are a friend!

Although my request for a Weekly Reader wasn't granted, I did receive the Children's Highlights magazine...(I still couldn't find the boat or the duck in that drawing!!!!!)

:wave:

Marvellous
Adorable
Risque
Truthful
Held In High Esteem By Us All
Always

happy trails martha:hug:

Back
Top Bottom