Married by America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Meh I dunno.. this show doesnt do it for me so far.

I think its kinda lame :silent:

Ok what reality TV addicts are watching it.. and actually liking it? :shifty:

I was not going to.

I lose to many hours to them already.

But, I watched it, big lame-o I am.
I can't think of a reason to watch the next espisode.

The suspence is - is -

no where to be found,

I think it might be more fun to watch arranged weddings in India where they have more practice at it.

Last edited:
Well, since the 2 hour premiere of it coincided with the 90 minute "Fear Factor" (did anybody watch that??? The needles made me shudder...my arms hurt just watching!!!!!!)...I only caught the last half hour. Meh. Didn't do much for me, from what I saw.

I like watching MTV's Battle of the Sexes! :D I think MTV started this whole Reality crap though! :angry: LOL

Didn't watch the married by America! :slant:

Didn't watch it.
These dating shows are starting to screw me up mentally. Not safe for the single viewers. :der:

:lol:

:tsk: I would never let my life be dictated by democracy... especially when it concerns marriage. :angry:

new FOX reality show... get married to some stranger chosen by TV viewers :coocoo:

Bonochick said:
Well, since the 2 hour premiere of it coincided with the 90 minute "Fear Factor" (did anybody watch that??? The needles made me shudder...my arms hurt just watching!!!!!!)...I only caught the last half hour. Meh. Didn't do much for me, from what I saw.

I saw that. The only ones I think I absolutely couldn't do are the physical ones. The maggot cheese was REALLY gross, but the needles didn't seem too bad to me (of course I have 8, soon to be 9, piercings :huh:).

The only reality show I enjoy is 'The Amazing Race'. Oh and 'American Idol'. But other than that, I find all these matchmaking things pretty darn stupid. Bring back scripted TV.

meegannie said:

I saw that. The only ones I think I absolutely couldn't do are the physical ones. The maggot cheese was REALLY gross, but the needles didn't seem too bad to me (of course I have 8, soon to be 9, piercings :huh:).

Maggot cheese?

Sicy said:
Meh I dunno.. this show doesnt do it for me so far.

I think its kinda lame :silent:

Ok what reality TV addicts are watching it.. and actually liking it? :shifty:
One of the girls starring in it "Billie Jean" is a good friend of a person that no longer posts here.

:larry:
Diamond.

I heard next season they're gonna marry 4 pairs of complete strangers by picking their names from a hat and then they're gonna see who gets divorced last

I didn't watch it, nor do I care to, either.

People in this country have a hard time picking someone for themselves to be married to for a long time.

Why, then, are we trusting people to make that decision for others?

Not to mention...how desperate do you have to be to go on there and have America pick your mate?

It just seems like a dumb premise to me.

Angela

Yeah I agree.. very stupid. How can you let america choose your husband/wife when its hard enough to choose one that you KNOW. None of these marriages will last.

Sicy said:
None of these marriages will last.

Yep. Just wait until lawsuits or other various grievances fly...

And ditto what ABEL said about reality T.V.-seriously, how much longer are we gonna continue with reality T.V.? It's really old. And the concepts are dumb, and basically recycled versions of other reality shows done once before.

Enough already, sheesh.

Angela

:hmm: I take it Divorced by America would be season 2, and have better programming.

I was just flipping through the channels tonite, when I came across the last 20 minutes or so of Married by America (this is the first I've seen the show) when it hits me...this show is a cross between "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" and "The Dating Game" :down: :tsk: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom