Married by America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yawn: bah just get to the point already.. this show is dragging..

Is it true I heard them say they get to get to know each other first before they get married? I thought they had to get married there on the show. Maybe I'm only half listening :yawn:

I heard that too Sicy....I didn't think about it till you just said it tho...wtf is with that? I thought it was supposed to be like, ok we picked your husband/wife, now get married...not live with eachother a couple months and see how it goes while you're engaged :shrug: :rolleyes:

The whole premise of the show is stoopid anyways :banghead:

I caught the last 15 minutes. And it's the last 15 minutes it'll catch from me.

:down:

:lol: its true! I just saw an interview with her sister in law.

She's been married for 10 years...oops!

Instead of helping beautiful people find a soulmate:sick:, why don't they help the people that can't get a partner by themselves, like: UGLY PEOPLE!!! Now that would be reality TV :mac:

i went to college and played baseball with kevin. i was flipping through the channels tonight and came across the show and thought to myself, "is that kevin?" i can't believe it's him!

I think I'm the only loser here watching this show :reject:

Gotta love the yelling Italian family .. :applaud:
The dad was an ass though.

I also think its lame that apparently only one couple will get married out of all this? I thought they were all going to get married but someone gets eliminated every week. :shrug:

Next week.. hookers and sluts :rolleyes:

:crack: Billie Jean is a crazy obsessive obnoxious :censored:
I cant stand her. She seems like the type of girl who would go psychobitchfromhell on Tony if he dumps her. :der:

Both of these couples have problems. It is ridiculous that either of them are getting married. :|

this show is still on?

bring back joe millionaire, we miss you!

I actually watched it last night. It was my first time... now I am sucked in to see the finale next week. Someone gets beat up it seems. :eyebrow:

Sicy said:
Next week is the 2 hour finale

Sicy or anyone else in the bay area, do you know what time?!?! I was all ready to come home and watch it and now in the tv guide and on my cable box it sais its not on because of the baseball game?!?!:scream:
Why would Fox do this for the finale?:rant: They got me all sucked in from day one and then they change the finale?:grumpy:

It's on here right now where I am. It started at 7 pm my time (central time).

I dunno what the deal is where you live.

Okay...the blonde haired girl is WAY too perky. She's annoying.

And she was practically biting her fiance's head off when they were talking about what to eat on the wedding day, it's like, me-ow, he was just trying to be nice. Geez.

She seems like she would be an awfully difficult person to live with.

And by the way, does anyone else notice that Kevin looks an awful lot like Adam Corolla?

Tony looks a lot like a cross between Sting and Larry (at least to me).

Kevin really needs to get over the fact that his brother turned him down on the best man offer. I mean, yeah, I can understand being a little hurt, but...they're making it seem like he just won't let it go.

My thoughts thus far...

Angela

:scream: Angela so all is fine at your house?! I want to watch too!:scream: And I gotta get outta here cuz I dont want to know what happens!!!
Ok, phone just rang, it was my brother who sais its on at midnight here? This is so strange.

U2SJ said:
:scream: Angela so all is fine at your house?! I want to watch too!:scream: And I gotta get outta here cuz I dont want to know what happens!!!
Ok, phone just rang, it was my brother who sais its on at midnight here? This is so strange.

Yeah, all is fine here. The show's ending right now.

Well, the dark haired couple's relationship is no more-the girl said "No" at the altar.

Now it's down to the blonde haired couple.

And...

Do you really want to know what happened right now, or do you want to wait until later?

Angela

The blonde-haired couple didn't get married, either-the guy said that he decided he didn't feel strongly enough and feel ready enough to do this.

Then the girl spent a lot of time crying her eyes out and her family was going off on the guy.

So nobody actually wound up married.

I'm glad he didn't continue on with the wedding-the girl drove me nuts, she was extremely obnoxious.

They did have a thing at the end saying what happened to all the people on the show afterward...the dark haired couple is still continuing their engagement-the guy's planning to move to New York soon and they're gonna continue their relationship.

But yeah, nobody on the show actually wound up getting married right then and there.

Angela

I watched the last hour and I have to say, hearing that guy yell "WHAT A LOSER" a million times over was HILARIOUS!!! :laugh:

I am glad none of them went through with the weddings. I mean, what a sham :rolleyes: You can't fall in love and get married within what? 4 weeks? and have it last. No way.

I think the brunette couple may have a chance, but who knows. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom