Mark Twain appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Truly the master of one-liners with a grain of bitter truth.

Is it true that he coined the line: 'these are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.'?

Anyhow, just shut up and appreciate him, or alternatively feel free to turn this into a Zoomerang depreciation thread.

Zoomerang, I have a horoscope for you. You may have wondered from time to time at the personal human-level meaning of stagflation, something that economists occasionally talk about just before jumping out of a very high window. This week, you will find out.

Kieran McConville said:
Truly the master of one-liners with a grain of bitter truth.

Is it true that he coined the line: 'these are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.'?

Anyhow, just shut up and appreciate him, or alternatively feel free to turn this into a Zoomerang depreciation thread.

Zoomerang, I have a horoscope for you. You may have wondered from time to time at the personal human-level meaning of stagflation, something that economists occasionally talk about just before jumping out of a very high window. This week, you will find out.

that horoscope matches the one i just read today: "you will die a horrible death".

mark twain is indeed good stuff. witty beyond anything else.

Back
Top Bottom