Marion Cotillard Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
picture1qw3.png

picture2ea1.png

picture3mg5.png

picture4vu6.png

(I included this one here just because she looks sort of starstruck at seeing Elton, I thought it was kind of cute)
picture5se1.png

picture6xh1.png

My god she's gorgeous, and based on her interviews, acceptance speech, etc, she seems to be a really sweet person(and you can see it in her smile). And, judging from her Academy Award winning performance, an incredible actress.

:drool: :drool:

Appreciate.

"Thank you life, thank you love. And it's true...there is some angels in this city!"

:up: Loved her acceptance speech. Didn't see the film, but yeah she's really cute and does seem to be a sweet girl.

I first saw her in Jeunet's "A Very Long Engagement" and thought she was the most memorable thing about the film, despite the fact that her role was quite small. And of course her turn as Edith Piaf was simply stunning, :bow:

I think some of you might like to know that Cotillard has done a LOT of nudity in French cinema.

They're a little more open about that over there.

I liked her in the Taxi movies, which come to think of it were the only movies where I've seen her (except for Big Fish).

Big part of my growing up, Taxi. Still look forward to the day where I can get a cab and do ridiculous stunts down the streets of Marseille.

I don't think I've ever seen a better performance in any film, than her as Edith Piaf in La Vie En Rose.
What a transformation physically too - equivalent to Charlize theron in Monster.

Back
Top Bottom