Mario Lemieux! I LOVE you!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Ava Adore:
Who's watching this game!@?!@?

Canada vs Czcech?!?!? Unbelievable.

Tied 2-2 going into the 3rd.

great game. lemeuix played very well, him and kariya are really beginning to click.
brodeur played solid but i wanna see CuJo back on the bench-he belongs well ahead of Belfour.

------------------
don't.

Man that was an intense game!! Happy for the tie, but of course would have been better had they won.

Come on now Canada... Wednesday against the Fins!!!!
eek.gif

Go Finland! It would be great if the Finns could eliminate Canada from the Olympics.

------------------
Olofski
SWEDEN
We move through miracle days Spirit moves in mysterious ways

Why does everyone hate Canada?
frown.gif
I would never say such mean things about Sweden and Finland.

Originally posted by Angel:
Why does everyone hate Canada?
frown.gif
I would never say such mean things about Sweden and Finland.

it's just cause we are so into the hockey. in the same way all of canada absolutely loved it when we 'stole' the world series-->that was america's so to speak.

------------------
don't.

Man that was an intense game!! Happy for the tie, but of course would have been better had they won.

Come on now Canada... Wednesday against the Fins!!!!
eek.gif

You're better off with the tie. Russia's been a little sloppy, but it's certainly a better matchup with Finland than the Russians.

I don?t hate Canada, but it?s always fun when the BIG favourites drop out of a tournament. And since I?m a Swede a prefer to face Finland in the semis than Canada, cause I think Canada is the better team.

So I do NOT hate Canada!

------------------
Olofski
SWEDEN

Originally posted by Olofski:

So I do NOT hate Canada!

Well, after having watched last Friday's game, it would be anyone's guess who could come out a winner in the semi's if it became Canada vs. Sweden. Sweden's a very strong team, and I am glad you don't hate Canada!

I just hope they make it past Finland tonight.

Originally posted by Olofski:
but it?s always fun when the BIG favourites drop out of a tournament. And since I?m a Swede

Not much fun for you now, I imagine.
frown.gif

double posts are no fun!

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 02-20-2002).]

Originally posted by anitram:
Not much fun for you now, I imagine.
frown.gif

that's true olofski. your team became that favorite as the round robin went on and it translated into success for belarus.\

go
canadaf.gif
go!

kobayashi I need a favour!!! I can't watch the BIG game tonight because I have a class, so can you cheer on Team Canada extra hard to make up for my absense???????

done and done.
this is my week off so i feel for you.

go
canadaf.gif
go!

smile.gif
Less than 5 hours to go.

[This message has been edited by anitram (edited 02-20-2002).]

the czech's are gone!

i'm predicting it's gonna be the u.s., belarus, russia and canada as the final 4!

go
canadaf.gif
go!

Woohoo Belarus!!!

What does everyone think of Gretzky's rant from the other night - about saying "American propaganda" is responsible for the anti-canadianism in hockey right now....(haha, never even heard of the word anti-canadianism before this week!! looove it!)

Nice to know he has some backbone after all!
wink.gif

Yeah yeah yeah, there?s always an olympic tournament in 4 years. And really I ?wasn?t that interested in Swedens team this year. I?m actually satisfied that Sweden made it to the 1/4-finals. Yepp, very satisfied indeed, very satisOUTRAGED!!!

------------------
Olofski
SWEDEN

Back
Top Bottom