March Mmmmmmadness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got Philk? said:
I gotta say, I'm proud of my Big Ten!

HELL YEAH!....everyone always said that Illinois didn't deserve to be number one because the Big Ten conference was a lot easier than the ACC. Well look at what happened....three big ten teams in the elite eight and two of them beat ACC teams. 2 big ten teams in the final four, one from the ACC. And pretty soon, we're going to have two big ten teams in the championship.

GO BIG TEN!

GO ILLINI!

ILLINO. 1S!

louisville wins and i win money

i already won one pool from my old school, but a louisville win wins me my title at my new school too, and a cool 600 dollars all in all.

so there fore i root for cardinals.

rick pitino is a great coach

only failed in the nba because the nba has little to do with coaches and everything to do with talent on the court

Im not an ACC fan by any means, however, if the tar heels win i win some $$$$. So, with that said, i guess ill root for UNC. but i like the under dog like Lousiville too.

they really need to start T-ing people up for pulling themselves up on the rim again... they never do anymore.

the rule is you can hang on the rim if it's neccesary to avoid injury and/or avoid the injury of someone underneath you.

twice in this carolina-michigan state game... which is only 10 minutes old... someone has dunked the ball and done a "chin-up" on the rim. that's fine in practice or in a pick-up game... it should be a T in a real game.

this was the problem with michigan state beating duke... duke knows how to play carolina... they've beaten them once, almost beat htem a second time, they are no intimidated in the least bit, and having to play duke would've made roy williams have an anuerism.

and billy packer has now compared the 6'1" raymond felton to the 6'9" magic johnson

horrendous shot selection... bad decisions on offense... lack of communication on defense... people hedging on screens without any weak side recovery...

michigan state is showing their inexperience big time in this game.

and as much as CBS was jumping for joy after last weekend... they're shitting their pants with these two crap fests tonight.

If only you all could have been in Champaign tonight or if only you could be here on Monday.

AS I TYPE THIS (three or so hours after the game), I am looking out my window and watching fireworks go off right across the street. It is beautiful. The peaceful rioting was fun as hell. :wink: It's been one hell of a night.

SO much fun and SO great given that I've been pretty down, as of late. It's great to feel so overjoyed about something....other than U2, of course...!

:wink:

I
L
L
I
N
I

i heard the fireworks, but i'm far from campus so i didn't see anything.
are you going tuesday to the assembly hall? starts at 5:30, i'm gonna skip out of work early to get a good seat.

greeneyedgirl said:
i heard the fireworks, but i'm far from campus so i didn't see anything.
are you going tuesday to the assembly hall? starts at 5:30, i'm gonna skip out of work early to get a good seat.

I hate to say it, but I'm not even sure what's going on at the Assembly Hall on Tuesday...unless, of course, there's some sort of planned celebration IF we win on Monday night...?

God only knows, though, what the heck I'll be doing on either evening, regardless of what's happening. So much blasted work to do, these days, that it's probably best for me to just stay in so that I can do homework during commercial breaks. Sigh...

:shrug:

No St. Louis for me at any time. No time, no money, no motivation. :wink:

I wish that this blasted tournament would just end...it's fuckin' up my schedule and concentration to a frightening degree. Damned sports.... :mad:

I'm of the opinion that Roger "The Rog" Powell Jr. should just change his name to Roger "The Shit" Powell Jr. and be done with it. How many points did he score in the second half, last night...? 39 or something....?

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom