March Mmmmmmadness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow, what a terrible last 10 seconds by arizona

what the hell were they doing

such conflicting emotions

i hate illinois, but its good to see the big 10 do well

what a day.....two classic games, can't wait til tommorow.

If Roy's gonna win one, this better be the year.

Last edited:
I finally got a team into the Final Four too. I live in Arizona, and I could hear people in my apartment complex yelling everytime Illinois knocked down a three-pointer. I don't know why people think that 10 seconds is a long time, but U of A were just kinda chilling out. If I were Lute Olsen, I would have been screaming at them like a maniac to hurry up and make a move.

Fantastic day of hoops. Looking forward to tomorrow's action. :up:

Oh me, oh my. That was one hell of a weekend for basketball. I get chills watching that Sparks shot roll around the rim.

this might be the best 4 consecutive tourney games I've ever seen, wowww...what a weekend!!!

I thought MSU was done after that Sparks shot, they look completely dejected. That Tom Izzo is one hell of a tournament coach.

RademR said:
this might be the best 4 consecutive tourney games I've ever seen, wowww...what a weekend!!!

I'll second that. Basketball at its best. You gotta love it.

I'm kind of rooting for Mich St. now, I really like Izzo and their team seems like some good guys. But I think Illinois just got something going their way this year...

JeffD

ps - uconn will win next year.

UNC defeats Wisconsin and advances to the Final Four....just two games away from the ultimate victory now. We will do it!

HeartlandGirl said:
*always goes with Duke*

I do, too. And I'm so disappointed that my two favorite teams, Duke and Syracuse (my alma mater), are out of the tournament.

My brother-in-law is going to the Final 4 in St. Louis and he's a UNC fan, so this weekend should be fun for him.

I just hope Louisville doesn't win. I think Pitino returning to Kentucky to coach his former team's hated rivals is just wrong.

Diane, I didn't know Syracuse was your alma mater. I work with a girl who went there, and she's disappointed at their showing in the tournament. That was a tough loss for the fans.

I have a good feeling about Duke next year, though. I'm looking forward to it. :)

there's talks Patino is considering going back to the NBA....

don't do it, RICK, think Booossstonn....

Headache in a Suitcase said:

reddick and williams are comming back and all the dookies are losing is ewing... not to mention the fact that they have the #1 ranked recruiting class in the nation...

Yes, but they're still stuck with Shavlik Randolph.

I went down to Chapel Hill this week and man is that place going crazy!!!!!!! I got myself a t-shirt that says "In Roy We Trust" and another official UNC Final Four 2005 t-shirt. There was an excitement in everybody's eyes with people shouting "God Bless Carolina!" We'll see at 9 tonight.............:hyper:

Today's the big day......
and i have to work so i can't watch the games :banghead:

Oh well, I took off for the championship game

j/k
I'm a unit manager for an airline at Dulles airport. I have to work until 11 p.m.

yes, it sucks....but it's an awesome job and i need mornings off for classes :wink:

Back
Top Bottom