March Madness NCAA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
Come one, come all... join the Interference NCAA Tournament Office pool over at Yahoo...

Join the group the same way you'd join up for fantasy baseball or hockey or football...

Group Name: Cujo Smells
Group ID#:3087
Password:theedge

where the hell is this!? I can't find the link in the fantasy section! :scream:

come now people... we need more than 3 people. basketball knowledge is deffinetly not a neccesity. normally the people who win these brackets pick their winners based on who has the prettiest name, while the people like me who've watched hundreds of college basketball games this year loses all 4 of his/her final four teams in the first round :banghead:

your dancers as of today...

Central Florida (Atlantic Sun Conference)
Liberty (Big South Conference)
Virginia Commonwealth (Colonial Athletic Association)
Princeton (Ivy League)
Manhattan (Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference)
Northern Iowa (Missouri Valley Conference)
Murray State (Ohio Valley Conference)
East Tennessee State (Southern Conference)
Gonzaga (West Coast Conference)

Likely #1 seeds... St. Joe's, Stanford, Gonzaga, Mississippi State

Go Cats!!!

lg_hayes.jpg

Bono's shades said:

My alma mater! :hyper:

NO FECKIN' WAY!!

:hyper:

I go there now! It was fricking crazy here on Monday night! I'm an RA in Rider, where half of the men's basketball team lives and it was ridiculous.

Are you goin'? If they go to KC, I'm going to try and get tickets.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

HeartlandGirl said:

Duke :mad:
I am not sure I will be able to discuss music with you any longer in B&C. j/k

The ACC Tourney is going to rule this year. I wish I was going.

I'll probably join up in the NCAA Bracket. This weekend starts the best sports month of the year.

DiGi said:

Duke :mad:
I am not sure I will be able to discuss music with you any longer in B&C. j/k

:sad:

:wink:

You're a Terps fan, right? I actually cheered for them when I went to the Oklahoma-Maryland game a few years back. Hope that earns me some brownie points! :D

With 17:16 left in the second half:

Xavier 49
St. Joseph's 21

This is shaping up to be pretty interesting. I think a lot of people expected it, though, including myself.

*puts ESPN on refresh*

HeartlandGirl said:

You're a Terps fan, right? I actually cheered for them when I went to the Oklahoma-Maryland game a few years back. Hope that earns me some brownie points! :D

I was just kidding....yeah I am a terps fan. I actually do not hate Duke, I respect that program a lot.

They just beat UVA. I would love for the terps to have another shot at the dukies this year, but I think that Duke will have another ACC title at the end of the weekend.

can't wait! just found out that i'm going to the games in columbus!

Wow, Digi, here we go! Duke/Maryland for the ACC championship!

Gotta give it up to your boys for hanging in there today--great game! If they can avoid an emotional let-down and keep it strictly business against Duke tomorrow, we could have an interesting game on our hands.

HeartlandGirl said:
Wow, Digi, here we go! Duke/Maryland for the ACC championship!

Gotta give it up to your boys for hanging in there today--great game! If they can avoid an emotional let-down and keep it strictly business against Duke tomorrow, we could have an interesting game on our hands.

I cannot wait!!!! I have a feeling that tomorrows game is going to be a good one.

Back
Top Bottom