March Madness NCAA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
who do you think is who cares without iu

without iu the tourney is as boring as the nit

dv.gif

Awesome baby!

my beloved panthers lost

*sigh*

still a season to be proud of though!

:yes:

Last edited:
kariatari said:
my beloved panthers lost

*sigh*

still a season to be proud of though!

:yes:

:up:

I had to work today, but I did manage to catch the last minute or so of the game on TV. It looks like the Panthers put up quite a fight for a lowly #14 seed!

It looks like the crowd was really pulling for UNI. I wish I could have been there! :scream:

does anyone else find it embararssing that we're all losing to a guy who didn't even fill out his entire bracket? for shame... :reject:

Standings after the First Round
1. zoneyspicks- 26 points
2. Diane L- 25 points
3. Kentucky does it again......- 25 points
4. u2me3- 24 points
5. My Picks Suck- 24 points
6. leahagd01- 23 points
7. Hewson-23 points
8. Blue Pancakes- 23 points
9. Who Cares without IU?- 20 points

Note... GAisnot4Dummies & kariatari each didn't fill out their complete bracket, and therefore can't win... even though GAisnot4Dummies did get 27 points in the first round... more than any of us :reject:

The only players with all of their Sweet 16 Teams Still Playing...
Diane L, My Picks Suck, Blue Pancakes

The only Player to lose a Final 4 Team in the First Round
Who Cares without IU?

o crap! i totally forgot i signed up for that.

i suck! :up:

yeah, they were. UNI was down 17 and came back to take the lead for a brief moment, so that's when it got really cuh-razy.

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
Note... GAisnot4Dummies & kariatari each didn't fill out their complete bracket, and therefore can't win... even though GAisnot4Dummies did get 27 points in the first round... more than any of us :reject:

:up: :lmao: YES!!!!

hey Headache, I could not figure out how to complete my bracket :der: apparently my team fits my brain. :wink: so since I failed to figure the brackets out is it too late for me to fully participate?

Last edited:
I AM A RAMBLIN WRECK FROM GA TECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell Yeah Baby! I will be watching the game Friday night w/ my boys. :D

georgia tech better... them and duke are my only final four teams left :sad:

friggin' pitt... :shakes angry first:

and on a side note... billy packer is an f'ing tool. he spent the whole time before the tournament killing st. joe's... talking about how they aren't good and don't deserve a 1 seed.

and then he calls their game last night against his own alma mater, wake forest, and proceeds to do nothing but kiss st. joe's ass the whoooole game. tool.

and on a side note... billy packer is an f'ing tool. he spent the whole time before the tournament killing st. joe's... talking about how they aren't good and don't deserve a 1 seed.

and then he calls their game last night against his own alma mater, wake forest, and proceeds to do nothing but kiss st. joe's ass the whoooole game. tool.

Rather classic indeed.

i'm so bummed xavier lost. :(

the oklahama state coach was across the aisle from me on the plane today. he is cute, little old man.

OK people... current standings, current points, and if you're still mathematicly alive or not...

Place- Player- Points - Can you still win?
1. Diane L - 77 points - still alive
2. Blue Pancakes - 73 points - cannot win
3. Kentucky does it again... - 73 points - still alive
4. Hewson - 65 points - still alive
5. My Picks Suck - 64 points - still alive
6. u2me3 - 62 points - cannot win
7. zoneyspicks - 56 points - cannot win
8. leahaqd01 - 45 points - cannot win
9. who cares without IU - 34 points - cannot win
10. gaisnot4dummies - 27 points - cannot win
11. kariatari - 0 points - cannot win

Back