Marc Bulger or Kurt Warner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
warner was in this position back a few years ago, when he was a nobody, and look what happened.

i dont believe something like that could happen now, again. its not realistic.

i say throw warner back in.

Warner is still the better QB. Bulger had a few good games, but Warner had 3 of the best seasons in NFL history.

If Bulger has another big game tonight, I say ride the wave...Warner had 1 TD and 8 interceptions in the first 4 games...all Ram losses. If Bulger keeps the offense going (especially w/out Faulk), I think you have to keep him in.

i think there's one reason why bulger is playing so well, and the rams are winning. the Offensive line. they are protecting well, and opening holes for faulk(when he's in there).

of course, kurt comes back in, and what happens, the oline gives up a sack.

if the line holds up like they have for bulger, kurt will put up the same numbers.

Bulger would not have won against the Skins. When your defense only holds Danny Waerful(sp?) to one punt the entire game, you're gonna lose.

Kurt played fine, remember he's been out for 7 weeks or so. The offensive line played like crap.

makes me wonder if they don't want kurt in there, cause when bulger was playing, they played very well.

Back
Top Bottom