Marble Bar, Western Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha, its all good,

I'm feeling better this week thanks Bonnie. Just got an annoying cold/cough.

How's things with you?

Glad to hear, I was certainly hoping you were alright. Hope the cough doesn't last much longer.

Ah, things are pretty good. Should probably go real soon, actually. Got to go to the airport tomorrow, as you can tell from my location change in advance. Just been doing shopping and packing and stuff like that today.

Niice! Should be good fun?

I'm headed to Canberra on Saturday morning....might be leaving super early to beat the heat.

Yeah, good way to get away from the heat at least!

Sounds good, I actually rather like :slant: Canberra :slant: as far as holidays go. Do you know if the weather there is particularly good or bad? Hope you have fun there!

Hey Daniel, good to hear you're doing better this week!

Ax, idea for the site - why don't you put a search bar to a person can pump in a song and the song comes up or the date and the date you pump in comes up?

Well, I'm not sure a search feature is really necessary, but I'm sure we can implement it ...

Ax, Liam :wave:

How's the uni work going Ax?

Not bad, just about to print my second-last essay of the year.

Well, say some nerd is looking for the live performance history of North And South Of The River. It'd save them a lot of time by having a search option, no?

I wouldn't have thought it'd be hard to go to the song names page, but yeah, could be useful indeed.

Well I'm jumping ship, will probably be around for most of tomorrow, before my wonderful week of

Wednesday : It Might Get Loud
Thursday : TORI!
Friday : TORI!
Saturday : Canberra!
Sunday : Tori!
Monday : Drive Home :sad:

Have a good night peoples! :wave:

Sounds like an excellent week for you, Daniel! As for me, I'm out for the night too. :wave:

Ax, if you read this, I probably won't be able to get up in time to join you to DCW tomorrow, spent the night at a mate's place doing something stupid (he had one of those steering wheel, gearstick and pedal controller things for his PS3, and we decided after trying it on whatever furniture he had that it'd be a good idea to custom build a table for it from whatever wood we could find lying around) so I'm pretty tired. Also, I'm broke but I'll get paid on Friday or Monday, so after that I might drag you along back to the place.

Do let me know what the problem with the camera is though.

Back
Top Bottom