Marble Bar, Western Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dublin I.

Warmth :love: It's supposed to snow Saturday. I have a date with Dave that night, damn it Mother Nature!:fist:

Horrible Music Hour is underway? :hyper:

I'll trade you. I'm too damn warm. Hope it's not too hot tonight, as I have an hour long walk home from the gig I'm seeing.

Well, Horrible Music Hour WILL be under way if John re-appears ...

Oh thank goodness, Educ Exam Death Surprise is over and it wasn't even too death-y!

And and and...I have tickets to Porcupine Tree in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. Life is gooood :drool:

Good to hear, Charlotte!

The amount of money I've blown on gigs today is ridiculous. Besides PT, I've bought tickets to three other shows, including one tonight.

So worth it though! What are you seeing tonight?

I'm seeing Dimmer, the current band of Shayne Carter from Straitjacket Fits, one of my favourite Dunedin Sound bands. Can't pass up an opportunity to see one of my music heroes in concert! Especially when he's playing within walking distance.

Yesss. Their new album is pretty decent - not exceptional, but a good listen. And live footage indicates it gets heavier on stage, which doesn't surprise me one bit and suits me down to the ground.

And come on, it's Shayne Carter. Can't lose.

It goes well - I just got paid, and now I need to head to DCW sometime next week. Did you find out what was wrong with your camera?

Also hello Cin, what's up in the hood?

I'm tempted to go watch Porcupine Tree, but a) can't afford it right now and b) don't know any of their music. But I will meet up with you crazy kids before the show or something for some Epic Fun Times.

Hello everyone! :wave:

It goes well - I just got paid, and now I need to head to DCW sometime next week. Did you find out what was wrong with your camera?

Also hello Cin, what's up in the hood?

Not sure there is a problem, actually ... some stuff does seem to be in good focus. Haven't been over.

I'm tempted to go watch Porcupine Tree, but a) can't afford it right now and b) don't know any of their music. But I will meet up with you crazy kids before the show or something for some Epic Fun Times.

I shall rectify b) for you, without question!

Can't stick around, I'm off to the aforementioned Dimmer gig. Have a good evening, folks, I should be back around 11:30-midnight if any of you are still here.

:wave:

Uwen would you like a ticket to to pearl jam on the 20th , i have a spare,

Oohhhh tempted but I don't have the money. Plus I think I'm shooting someone's birthday party then as a favour to a friend so I might not be able to. But thanks, appreciate the offer! Maybe Danny or Ax'll have it.

Back
Top Bottom