Manganui-o-te-Ao River, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anyone here? i need comments :lol:

so the gtown cup is on tomorrow. and i am thinking of going (even though in reality i probably shouldn't, due to money. got a mate who is gonna come with. meeting up with girls, one of whom is the girl i like, this is one of the big reasons i want to go. i'm meant to be working at my factory job 7:30-4:30 tomorrow, but at the moment my plan is work at factory 7:30-11:30, drive to the cup, stay there till 4, then drive back to werribee as i have to work at the servo from 5-11. this way, dad thinks i have been at work all day and i won't feel as guilty by not going, and i'll get to see the girl from uni and try and make things a bit better before pearl jam/pyramid rock.

does this sound like a good plan?

anyone here? i need comments :lol:

so the gtown cup is on tomorrow. and i am thinking of going (even though in reality i probably shouldn't, due to money. got a mate who is gonna come with. meeting up with girls, one of whom is the girl i like, this is one of the big reasons i want to go. i'm meant to be working at my factory job 7:30-4:30 tomorrow, but at the moment my plan is work at factory 7:30-11:30, drive to the cup, stay there till 4, then drive back to werribee as i have to work at the servo from 5-11. this way, dad thinks i have been at work all day and i won't feel as guilty by not going, and i'll get to see the girl from uni and try and make things a bit better before pearl jam/pyramid rock.

does this sound like a good plan?

Oh, I'm here, I think the plan was letting off some steam.

Sounds like a good plan to me, Danny. Nothing too sinister about it.

Oh, I'm here, I think the plan was letting off some steam.

Sounds like a good plan to me, Danny. Nothing too sinister about it.

cool. money is tight, but i do want to go, and if i work friday as well (meaning 8 hours all up) it will almost cover the 9 i would have worked on a normal wednesday.

sorry guys, distracted by facebook. Some girls have decided they hate me....could have something to do with the fact that one of their group is Clints ex. :shifty:
Anyway. One of them has posted a whole lot of shit on her page about how they pissed on my car and what else they're gonna do...eg, we're gonna kill the bitch. Nice stuff. Really immature girls but it's awesome cause I've been saving it all just waiting for my opportunity to take it to the cops. :rubs hands together:

SCREW YOU DANNY AND YOUR BEATING ME TO THE BROKENCYDE COMMENT.

Also, Bonnie, epic rant is epic. Here I am bitching about the high school guys on my tram with stupid hair and the worst they do is give each other stupid handshakes when they reach their respective stops.

SCREW YOU DANNY AND YOUR BEATING ME TO THE BROKENCYDE COMMENT.

Also, Bonnie, epic rant is epic. Here I am bitching about the high school guys on my tram with stupid hair and the worst they do is give each other stupid handshakes when they reach their respective stops.

haha. i knew one of us was going to go there

I've got a thread lined up, fullas.

And Danny, that is exactly what I thought. I'm pretty sure "crunk" made it into the conversation a couple of times.

I was just about to ask you if you wanted to take us to a non-shit, non-Axver location, Bonnie.

And seriously, before I even got to the end of the rant, I was thinking it sounds like the storyline of a hypothetical concept album by Brokencyde.

Back
Top Bottom