Manatee County, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
works until you put several hundred tracks in, then it can be a problem. in some cases it's just listening to stuff i've imported before i got this laptop (over a year ago) and transferred it via my external hard drive. i'm really just trying to make sure there aren't any blank spaces in the play count and last played fields.

I see. Yeah, well, this is why I only import one album at a time (even if it's just digital files). My music library is something I'm anal about.

You know what? I have no idea what Metacritic is on about saying this album comes out on the 19th of January. Wiki says the album's already out....anyways.

Vaguely reminds me of stuff like Joy Division, and although I'm not well-versed enough to really say that with authority, I'd stick with that thought.

"Bricks and Mortar" is clearly influenced by Joy Division. So much so that I was just now looking to see if it was a cover or something because it sounds so familiar to me.

You know what? I have no idea what Metacritic is on about saying this album comes out on the 19th of January. Wiki says the album's already out....anyways.

Odd. I didn't realize it wasn't released in the states a day later than across the pond.

Mrs. Tourist loves Eiffel 65.

One of the very few singles I have ever bought in my life is the Blue single, when I was 12.

In fact, there's a good chance it may be the only non-U2 single I own a physical copy of.

listening to eiffel 65 would be two birds with one stone, i could listen to an awesome album AND give the rest of the album apart from blue a play according to itunes...
'So you're saying you OWN this album...and Ace of Base?

One of the very few singles I have ever bought in my life is the Blue single, when I was 12.

In fact, there's a good chance it may be the only non-U2 single I own a physical copy of.

Non-U2 physical singles I own off the top of my head:

Starflyer 59: I Win
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Otherside
Filter: Take A Picture
Travis: Turn/Why Does It Always Rain On Me?
Radiohead: No Surprises

There may be more...

Currently, because of my re-importing-at-higher-quality project, I only have 95 artists in my iTunes. This will be troublesome if the next DI happens within the next month or two.

listening to eiffel 65 would be two birds with one stone, i could listen to an awesome album AND give the rest of the album apart from blue a play according to itunes...

I want to see if the songs I dug back in the day still hold up. Pretty sure I thought the opening track was awesome. I don't think I've time to get through the whole album now before heading out, but I'm keen to do it later, or tomorrow or whatever.

The point here..is.......I'm actually not sure what.

it's eiffel 65.

I want to see if the songs I dug back in the day still hold up. Pretty sure I thought the opening track was awesome. I don't think I've time to get through the whole album now before heading out, but I'm keen to do it later, or tomorrow or whatever.

i remember thinking the whole thing was pretty epic. i don't think i've got time before dinner and i'm not sure about afterwards, but definitely want to rock out to it in the next few days.

Unless this is the type of rocking out you mean:

BillCosby.gif

i remember thinking the whole thing was pretty epic. i don't think i've got time before dinner and i'm not sure about afterwards, but definitely want to rock out to it in the next few days.

I don't think I was all too keen on some of the second half. But I had an affinity for Hyperlink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom