Manatee County, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys. I hate it, but it's time to start back to dieting again, yes it is.

I've decided to force myself to go out for daily walks even if it's unpleasantly hot. :(

I was the closest to fit I've been in years when I got back from Europe ... I've totally undone all of that now.

Same. :slant: Well mainly I just need to get back into regular exercise. Christmas/NY kind of ruined things there!

I've decided to force myself to go out for daily walks even if it's unpleasantly hot. :(

I was the closest to fit I've been in years when I got back from Europe ... I've totally undone all of that now.

"Dieting" has been all well and good, but I need to realize that exercise is my friend. I think I should honestly go to the gym now.

In fact, I should go to the gym now. God, I wish I had a way to take Napster with me.

I could never be fucked to go to a gym. Walking works for me. iPod, camera, done.

See, I'm not so fond of swimming. Mainly because I just don't like being wet out of the pool.

129026275868915739.jpg

:lol: Switch fail.

Alright people, I'm off, who's gonna be around for YKTR if we're still up for it tonight?

I should be home and on the internets at about 8pm, 3 hours from now.

Ah, good stuff.

Though I think The Dark Third is a touch better. :drool:

I've probably been playing AVO on a ratio of at least three to one to the Dark Third this year, it's so listenable and awesome, but when I sit down and think about it, I reckon The Dark Third ticks all the boxes slightly more emphatically and comes out as the better album.

Alternatively, I'd rather not choose a favourite!

Ok, 30 minutes on the treadmill, for someone who was stricken with food poisoning not 24 hours ago, I think I've done my good deed for the day.

And I have a 9:30 class tomorrow, so I won't be joining hte YKTR party :(

I'll listen to TDT later tonight. I'm in a real PRR mood.

But now, dinnertime! Be back soon :wave:

I'm keen for PRR listenings.

Ok, 30 minutes on the treadmill, for someone who was stricken with food poisoning not 24 hours ago, I think I've done my good deed for the day.

And I have a 9:30 class tomorrow, so I won't be joining hte YKTR party :(

What! We can't listen to YKTR without you, Ashley! When WILL you be around?

apparently i've listened to elo the most this year. this is because i had echo and (oh, i'm fucking sorry last fm, i mean &) the bunnymen mistagged for a little while there.

i don't listen to new music much because i'm too poor to buy and too lazy to look enough to download.

: driveby? :

What! We can't listen to YKTR without you, Ashley! When WILL you be around?

:hmm: I'm not sure. Haven't really worked out my new schedule yet. Probably tomorrow night though. Seriously, just listen to it without me.

apparently i've listened to elo the most this year. this is because i had echo and (oh, i'm fucking sorry last fm, i mean &) the bunnymen mistagged for a little while there.

i don't listen to new music much because i'm too poor to buy and too lazy to look enough to download.

: driveby? :

Napster's only $5 a mooooooonnnnnth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom