Man Pulled From Women's Outhouse Tank (gross!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

:lmao: Your post made me laugh so hard. :laugh:

Well, one time I did dumb on a bat (the flying vampire creature, not a baseball bat). Really, I have no shame anymore after having to use "bathrooms" and "toilets" (yeah, right :rolleyes: ) of the most disgusting nature while in Africa. When we were camping in Serengeti, someone said there were bats in the outhouses (their outhouses are just a hole that you stand/squat over, no seat). I thought that meant the bats were up near the ceiling. So I'm in there, doing my thang kinda keeping my head low b/c I'm expecting bats to fly over when I realize THE BATS LIVE IN THE HOLE!!! I just thought, "oh for fucks sake! It's 4:30 in the morning, pitch black out, lions and hyenas are taking jabs at each other outside the door, and there's BATS IN THE SHITHOLE!", turned off my flashlight (more so I didn't have to see bats, since bats can't see...), and let it flow....

just when you think you've slipped under the cracks

society craps on your head

don't judge me until you've been down in the dumps

yours,

the TP Cruiser

I think this guy needs a psych consult to make sure he's not off his meds or something.

This story reminds me of something my grandpa used to say. "that guy is crazier than a shit house rat!" The saying makes a little more sense after reading this story and LivLuv's about the bats. :yikes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Now this post is proof that guys have not totally cornered the market on disgusting posts...Kudos to you LivLuvAndBootlegMusic!! :rockon:

No, I think THIS post is a good example of how the general public reacts when they realized that, OMG.... women poop too! :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom